Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following PS4HEN v2.1.3, the PS4HEN v2.1.4 Fork, ESP8266 Xploit Host 2.84g, the PS4 6.72 Jailbreak Exploit Menu v6 updates and PS4 Cheater 1.4.8 with 6.72 support by GiantPluto, today PlayStation scene developers @Joonie (Joonie86) and SiSTR0 made available a PS4HEN 2.1.3 with 7.51 FW Version Spoof 6.72 Port for PS4JB 6.72 users that includes the following features listed below: šŸ˜

Download: ps4-hen-vtx_6.72_v2.1.3_SiSTRo.7z / GIT / Live Demo Page via @zecoxao / 672_Self_Host_v5_with HEN.rar (7.2 MB - Live Demo Page v5) / PS4JB 6.72 Github Fork with HEN via Peeter / PS4 HEN 2.1.3 with Joonie86's PR (ESP8266XploitHost Folder) by c0d3m4st4 / PS4HEN 2.1.3 Port to 6.02 Firmware / hen_2.1.3b.bin (fixes blank trophy date issue) via leeful74 / 5.05 HEN 9.00 Spoofer / ps4-hen-vtx.bin (8.91 KB - Hen 2.1.3 +VR spoof 9.99) via Cedsaill2

And from the README.md: PS4HEN v2.1.3

Features

• Homebrew Enabler
  • Jailbreak
  • Sandbox Escape
  • Debug Settings
  • External HDD Support
  • VR Support
  • Remote Package Install
  • Rest Mode Support
  • External HDD Format 7.xx Support
  • FW Version Spoof to 7.02 (5.05) / 7.51 (6.72)
  • Debug Trophies Support
  • sys_dynlib_dlsym Patch
  • UART Enabler
  • Never Disable Screenshot
  • Remote Play Enabler
:idea: Note: For those curious about the included PS4HEN 7.51 FW Version Spoof, PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @Leeful previously shared a few detailed explanations on it located HERE and HERE. :tup:

Contributors

Massive credits to the following:
Testers
Spoiler: Related Tweets

PS4HEN 2.1.3 with 7.51 FW Version Spoof 6.72 Port via Joonie86 SiSTR0.jpg

Comments

I noticed once I rebooted with internet off. It went away. Forgot I had internet on.

a note though.. this morning I booted up ps4 and the web cache was gone. Had to internet back on and reload exploit they self host.

I have still KP when I restart from restmode... I cleared cookies, browser history and cache, but still KP when I restart... what can I do? My settings for restmode are USB for 3 hours and don't close any app

i'm noob can anyone help me with the files which i needed to be download for the jailbreak of latest firmware as there are too many files so i'm bit confused please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back