Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding my PS4GOTDumper, here's PS4PiZero / PS4RaspberryPi USB emulation which is a simpler version to run the recently released pOOBs4 PS4 Jailbreak 9.00 featuring auto-jailbreak with GoldHEN v2.0b2 for 9.00 and USB emulation through a Raspberry Pi Zero W / Pi Zero 2 W / Pi 4 B with wireless LAN and Bluetooth. šŸ“¶

Just completed the proof of concept, will release the second version in a short while. Version 2 available on my Github which take little span and improved boot time followed by Version 3, Version 4, Version 5, Version 6, Version 7 (Extended Local Network Support and DNS Server), Version 8, Version 10 and additional revisions.

Download: PS4RaspberryPi (Latest Version) / GIT / PS4PiZero Discord Channel

Spoiler: Depreciated

Here's more from the README.md: PS4RaspberryPi

Following is the Write up on how to use the Raspberry Pi (Zero W, Zero 2 W, 4 B) to host a Web server, DNS Server, Key stroke Simulation, USB image and emulator. Things required:
  1. Raspberry Pi Zero W or Pi Zero 2 W or Pi 4 B
  2. SD Card minimum of 500 MB
How to Setup
  1. Restore the image into a SD card (using software like balenaetcher)
  2. Place SD card into the slot of the Raspberry Pi
  3. For Pi Zero W and Pi Zero 2 W (connect from the USB marked Pi USB port to PS4, second cable not needed)
  4. For Pi 4 B (connect one USB C cable from pi to PS4)
  5. Power up the PS4
  6. One Time Setup i.PS4 Network Connection -> Wifi -> Manual setup ii. In PS4 find the Wifi Network called PiZero and connect to it using password as password iii. For DNS set the primary DNS as 7.7.7.1 iv. Rest all automatic values
  7. PS4 -> Browser -> visit http://7.7.7.1 or PS4 -> Settings -> Help
  8. Click on load jail break and wait i. It will notify WEBKit is successful -> click on ok and wait ii. A popup will be thrown saying USB emulation started and wait for PS4 pop up iii. Once the USB message disappear then click ok iv. Gold Hen will load automatically
How to make the Pi as client in local network
  1. Main page -> Raspberry Pi (button)
  2. Select the desired Wifi Network ID and fill in the password for the network
  3. Click Connect to WiFi button , wait for 5 sec
  4. Click Reboot Pi button
  5. Find the Pi's IP address in your local network (by visiting Router Page , host name would be pizero, for ex 192.168.0.124) and make it static , so that same IP assign always
  6. PS4 Network Connection -> Wifi -> Manual setup
  7. Select you local network
  8. For DNS set the primary DNS as static IP which you used in Router
  9. Rest all automatic values
  10. PS4 -> Browser -> visit http://(static IP) or PS4 -> Settings -> Help
  11. Jailbreak
Auto JailBreak ā€“ Key stroke simulation
  1. Main page -> Raspberry Pi (button) -> AutoJB enabled
  2. Once this is done you should have the auto login option enabled to make it work (setting -> Login Setting -> Log into PS4 Automatically (checked))
  3. Reboot once the PS4 is Reboots , it will automatically, selects all menu options till JB page, it will also click ok on webkit popup,
  4. The auto sequence will stop at this point, user have to click the USB disappear button manually to completely the JB sequence
  5. Note: have already automated the entire sequence. since the JB success rate was dropping in the full sequence , we are stopping the auto sequence at webkit popup
  6. This can be disabled in Raspberry Pi page so in, further boot it doesnā€™t attempt the auto Sequence
Free Storage to USB
  1. When we write the img file to SD card the remaining space was being wasted
  2. So during the first Boot the Raspberry pi will convert the remaining space as device
  3. This device can be mounted in two ways a. Main page -> Raspberry page, Load USB button b. SD Card -> PC
  4. Practical usage are , this will behave an external storage when loaded to PS4 a. You can plug SD card into PC and add Files b. Mount it PS4 install it c. PS4 data can be save into it d. Make it as an extended storage Gold Hen
  5. The Goldhen payload come from a file call payload.js, this payload JS file can be updated via
  6. Place a new GoldHen bin under ā€œSdcard:/usr/html/Bin/Goldhen/ā€
  7. PS4 -> Guide / Help Menu -> GoldHen Update (button)
  8. After thsi update the new gold hen will be used (even after restarting)
  9. Note: Once updated the bin file will be deleted and you only have to do this if a new bin come one
How does the bin loading work
  1. Perform a Jailbreak
  2. We are using the Gold Hen bin listener option,so first enable the option under , PS4 -> settings -> goldhen -> Binloader
  3. Then come to PS4 -> settings -> guide -> choose payload button
  4. Note: The raw bin file is being transmitted using python code
Other Bin Files: The website will be formed dynamically based on the bin file placed on the ā€œ/Binā€. So if you want a new bin of your choice, add it using FTP update and then visit PS4 -> Help Guide Menu -> and look for the new button

How Can I update the bin file?

Method 1

1. ftp://7.7.7.1 (or static IP on your local network).
  2. Port: 2121
  3. username: user
  4. password: fusand
Method 2
  1. Insert the SD card in a PC .
  2. There should be device which has folder like GoldHen...
  3. Add the Bins there
Pros:
  1. One Device for web server, Key strokes, DNS server and USB emulation
  2. The SD Card is being utilized fully
  3. Keys stroke sequence allows the possibility of PS4 Automation
  4. You can switch between offline and online mode, without a PC
  5. One micro USB cable is enough to boot the device
  6. You can leave the device in the PS4 itself, need not to remove and plug in again
  7. Smallest size OS and booting before PS4
Changes on 10
  1. Auto Jailbreak - Ps4 Key Stroke till JB page
  2. Utilization of the remaining space of SD card as USB
  3. Pi 4 B ā€“ Ethernet to local network
  4. Fixed Issue on the Idle Time, Update Trainer
  5. Removed cache on all pages, as it was breaking the live options
:arrow: Discord Server

Video

Developers
  1. PaulJenkin ā€“ Embed OS, Web Host, Key Stroke Simulation, USB utilization
  2. Dazen (d3structor84) ā€“ Apps Dev, Key stroke unmounts, Secure Root
Credits to
  1. Sleirsgoevy ā€“ Webkit, Offline Activator
  2. Chendochap ā€“ KeExploit
  3. TylerMods, Kameleon ā€“Offline Trainer
PS4PiZero USB Emulation PS4 Jailbreak 9.00 with Raspberry Pi Zero W.jpg

Comments

Thanks for the tip, got it working on auto now ;)

Having a little issue trying to use USB storage as Extended Storage.

I run the 'USB Load' from the 'Raspberry Pi' tab
Seems ok, displays 'LoadVirtualUSB command has been executed'

I go to Settings > Device > USB storage
and see "Mass Storage Gadget" - Looks good, correct size etc..

Then select "Format as Extended Storage" and get this error:

NXHtMhK.jpeg

@DimeTime
I have the same issue - but I think you dont have to do this - because: after first pi start you'll find an exfat partition with 2 PKGs (Ps4 explorer, apollo save tool) on the sd card (check it on pc) AND the PS4 installer will find the 2 PKGs and you can install them.

So I think, after fist pi reboot, the extended space is available without doing something else. But contact the developer - youĀ“ll get the right answer for sure!

@DimeTime , no need to format as extended storage, itā€™s an exfat partition ready to use, which you can use to backup your saves or throw some .pkg (by ftp or inserting the sd on the pc) to install via package installer, but keep in mind itā€™s usb 2 so big .pkg will be very slow to install.

@laz305 your own host ? You mean a different host than this one on the project ? You canā€™t, itā€™s an embedded OS.

@Mr White Really? Even when using the online method to connect through the home router first, not the offline method to connect through the Pi's network?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back