Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter Riccardo82       Start date Feb 21, 2018 at 11:27 AM       95      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

I've developed this PS4 Swiss Knife Beta 1.5 tool that makes very easy the way to create pkg of your games.

Multi ftp upload and no need to switch between different apps just click and wait.

At the end of process the folder where pkg is located will shown.

Download: Ps4SwissKnife-1.852-5.05.zip (9.43 MB)

Spoiler: Depreciated

FEATURES

This app allows you to dump your PS4 Games to your HDD and create PKG to execute with latest HEN Exploit for PS4 Firmwares!

-) Multi FTP download
-) All in one app no need to use other software to create PKG!

REQUIREMENTS

-) .NET Framework 4
-) PS4 OFW 4.05
-) Gigabith Ethernet Connection (A 100Mb Connection will increase downloads times!!)
-) 200 GB HDD

USAGE

-) Extract Package
-) Dobule click on PS4SwissKnife.exe
-) Click on Load Server Button
-) Follow Instructions
-) Enjoy!

NOTES

When asked you must allow this app in Windows Firewall

TO DO

-) multiple ip form needs to be fixed
-) create a faster multi threading ftp download
-) create a greetings/welcome screen
-) check typos

GAMES DUMPED SUCCESSFULLY
  • The Order
  • Call of Duty AW
  • Call of Duty BO 3
  • Ride
  • Batman Arkham Knight
  • Injustice Ultimate Edition
  • Now dumping Killzone...
This is in beta stage some things needs to be done so if anyone want to test this i will release the final version.

Obviously many tanks to all scene developers making this possible (Webkit Exploit) and:
  • to @XVortex for his great FTP payload and coding
  • to @NORATIO for your batch program (PKG KitchenAid)
  • to @cfwprophet for patching the tools..
Hope you can enjoy this..
PS4SwissKnife PS4 Swiss Knife Beta by Riccardo82 (G1zm0).png

Comments

First try :)
When i launch the game, it ask me to make the update of the game :(
I say "later" but no message appear to dump the game...

Second try :p
Change FTP file with Xvortex FTP and now the FTP work
Launching the game but no message again and i press to Start Dump boutton, the game appeared and it start the dump............ :)

Not faster but very useful !

this was also found on same game different region CUSA 000191 and did all I can to help bit as he's in another part of the world I couldn't do much. this bug seems like it's based on code within. every dump done will return this

if you want a good suggestion for users using 4.05 exploit would be to add the exploit from within the tool itself so users don't need a million different apps and can rely on one software that does it all for them.

solely upto you in the end but would save tons of people alot of issues

Needs some work. I dumped DragonBall Xenoverse and when I tried the PKG, I got a "Cannot Start Application" error. I dumped it with the PS4 Dumper and made a PKG with GenGP4 and orbis-pub-gen. Works after that.

The problem is that the PKG I got from the usual method was bigger than the PKG generated by SwissKnife, so there were files missing that should've been there.

Here's the results size wise:

Swissknife PKG: 9.04GB

PS4 Dumper+GenGP4+orbis-pub-gen: 9.12GB

@wolfpacleader86 Thank you for your test.

I think is an ftp issue. I'm fixig this right now and games that raised error ce-300008-1 (SCE_KERNEL_ERROR_ENOEXEC) now works fine.

I think at least tomorrow (now is 8:40 PM in Italy) i will release 1.6 version and you may try with that.

Many thanks for your help making this a better software.

Is it possible to search for installed updates and delete/uninstall them? I mistakenly installed a wrong update (legit update from Sonys server, CUSA didnt match). Now, I cant delete it....

Hello all,

here: Ps4SwissKnife1.5b.rar (4.37 MB)

you can download a fixed version of ps4swissknife 1.5.

Fixed ce-300008-1 (SCE_KERNEL_ERROR_ENOEXEC) and now game dumps works.

Games fixed with this release:
  • Batman Arknam Knight
  • Injustice
Games dumped with this new release:
  • Shadow of Mordor
  • Uncharted 4
  • Uncharted Trilogy
All worked at first try.

Tomorrow i will release version 1.6 (it's ready but not tested yet so i prefer to no release it untested).

Version 1.6 has a settings form with two options:
  • ability to select pkg temp directory
  • ability to enable silent mode (no messagebow shown until pkg is created)
Hope it will help.

Please @wolfpacleader86, if you can, try this release an tell me if fixes your problem.

@PSXHAX: Can you please update first thread with this fixed link? Thank you all for our support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back