Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 2, 2017 at 2:44 AM       81      

Which PS4 Firmware Version Are You Currently On?

• 5.00+

• 1.76 (or below)

• Other (unlisted incremental version)

Results are only viewable after voting. You must Log in or Register to vote on the poll.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most have known for quite some time that private / unreleased exploits exist in PS4 developer circles, which brings the question if / when one becomes public... how usable will it be to most sceners? :unsure:

:poll: Today's Site Poll question is quite simply: Which PS4 Firmware Version Are You Currently On?

We've set up the poll to accommodate choices from 1.76 to Sony's current 4.74 OFW and included an option for Nobunaga 5.0 Beta Firmware also.

Cast your VOTE and share any feedback or thoughts in the comments below! :D

PSXHAX.COM Poll Which PS4 Firmware Version Are You Currently On.jpg

Comments

Very good idea for the poll.
3.50 here.

Unfortunately I like to be honest and criticize what is needed. If you think it will be like ps3 , you're wrong. We will always be outdated, you will never get the latest games on the day of the premiere. I was right, what I said a year ago , sony decides when.

What will happen if they release 4.05-07 kexploit? Seriously nothing. We will have old worthless games. And question is when they release this useless crap? It will be art for art's sake.

If you want to be a pirate , buy pc. Dont waste a time.
If you want hombrew , buy ps vita/ vita tv.

These are very simple solutions. Of course, if they release something for 4.05-07 I will be very happy but i must be honest in this case.

As seen in this poll most of members have 1.76.
But i think most peoples have 4.74 and this poll is not very objective, because members of this forum are interested in hacking of PS4, and they keep their consoles in lowest firmwares.

As i said in my previous post, all of my consoles are 4.74 and i have 15 of them, Fat , full matte one. Why a have 15 of them ? Cus i am owner of Playstation game saloon.

PS: Sorry if my english is bad, i am not speaking or writing in english maybe 12 years.

PS2: @PSXHAX maybe i have to vote 14 times more ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back