Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Announcements       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 15, 2017 at 3:13 AM       91      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy all! Up until today the way news was reported here at PSXHAX.COM consisted of users posting what they want in the Forums or Shoutbox, and then the Staff would move their posts to the main page for everyone to read and discuss.

Since PSXHAX.COM opened 17 months ago that simple system contributed to over 800 articles with a handful of snafus along the way, most notably the @GTAWWEKID PS4 2.50 exploit deemed fake and @racer0018's PS4 4.50 Beta Linux claim that was never substantiated.

It has come to our attention a warning has been put on Se7enSins.com stating the following:

"Please be aware that posts containing psxhax as a source for tools, homebrew, news, and misc information will be removed as this site is known to spread fake information, exploit', and brickware."

This PSXHAX warning is no longer accurate as of today, so if anyone is a member there it would be great if you can link them to this article which reassures their members and Staff that we are proactively addressing their concerns, effective immediately.

PSXHAX.COM Action Guidelines as of March 15, 2017:
  • We have removed the @GTAWWEKID and @racer0018 problem threads and will continue to do so should any new ones surface.
  • Any reported news that can't be substantiated (Sony rumors, for example) will contain the word 'Rumor' in the article title to ensure the headline accurately and clearly indicates the article's content as such.
  • Forum user-submitted news will NOT be mainpaged without reasonable proof as determined by the community including pictures, videos or code documentation to validate their claims or work.
  • Everyone from the current Staff except myself has been removed for the time being, so that we can properly retrain all selected Moderators before giving them permission to promote news here.
Finally, if we've missed anything with regards to these new guidelines or if you feel an article here still contains Clickbait / Fake News / Rumors let us know via Email, the Comments, Private Messaging or Twitter and we'll either remove it from the site or label it accordingly as detailed above and THANKS in advance for your help! :lovewins:
PSXHAX.COM Update on Clickbait Fake News Rumors Handling.jpg

Comments

If or when we do release it we don't know if we are going to just post the flash for it and how to build it or just wait into we don't need anything extra to use with it.

Let's focus on this HUGE 'IF' he mentioned... Guys, Let's go home! There's nothing to see here! :cautious:

Problem is kids like you hyped and talking crap, crying all the time about backups. Grow up, be a real man and wait. Learn from you stupid talks and mistakes.
i am no kid and dont tell me waht to do if you were here with me you would have had a broke jaw and probably been knocked out

Let me get this straight that because I haven't came back in a while I was threw out. This is what I dont get. We have something that works and not sure what we are going to do with it. It's been talked in the circle that we let it go out to everyone and that people can just use it for that. Another has said to keep it to devs so they can make it better and then decide what time is right. Last is that there is someone wanting to buy it from us.

I have been pushing bad to get it out for all to see it and use it. I was going to post a video of it running ubuntu on my PS4 pro, but I logged on and seen that I lost my mod tag so I'll take it to the guys and I think one or 2 are mods at different sites. Thanks
Oh FYI it isn't just a simple code that you flash to the system, there is more to it.

Something has to be soldered in then you put it up using this device that we made and have it running with w computer to inject some codes because these codes change after each boot up. And then the system is able to run games and Linux. I've been working on getting it to just a USB dongle and then just firmware. If or when we do release it we don't know if we are going to just post the flash for it and how to build it or just wait into we don't need anything extra to use with it.
so u dont know what will be soldered to the system XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back