Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter SSShowmik       119      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

I unfortunately updated my PS4 Pro to 4.0.7 in order to play Horizon zero dawn. Now jailbreak is getting serious I was wondering whether I need to purchase a new one to get fw 4.0.5 or if it was better to wait.

I now some Devs have the kexploit up to 5.0 but I don't think they are going to release it any soon so might be better getting a new one even though it's expensive?

That's totally up to you, currently the 1.76 offers more but it also costs more and is harder to find for sale while the 4.05 scene will catch up soon enough hopefully. (-:

hey guys,
I know launch edition of the pro should be 3.70 - My question is let’s say I find a launch console and update it to 4.05, would there be any hardware speed bumps that would prevent the exploit/future jb from running?

Thanks guys in advance !

If you update it to 4.05 you'll at least be able to use the public kernel exploit, as to future predictions they are really anyone's guess.

OK, If i buy a new PS4 , it need internet in first boot, So in this time it will update the firmware?

or how can i stop updating while it's in the first boot?
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back