Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter SSShowmik       119      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, I'm looking to buy a PS4 below 4.05. I believe I've found one, but the person I'm buying from is not tech savy, he only showed me a picture of his CUH 1116A model saying "An update is available 4.05". That should mean the current FW is below 4.05, right? Thank you !

I just got a fat 500gb white console new and sealed. the guy has black ones aswell.
I got it new and sealed £220 GBP (about $300)
He's got a few left, or did have this afternoon.
The model btw is 1216a and the firmware was 2.50.
Link is here

Also Zavvi have new, sealed fat consoles @£249. link here

I hope this helps as I was struggling to find one with guaranteed low FW in the UK.

Also, Ebuyer has the 1216a white, @£230 but I have never had any dealings with them at all, so not sure if they're all good.
Link here

I need some help from the pros out there!!!

There is a guy selling his ps4 at work. pretty much a first gen PS4 (right before the slim came out.) He said he only played DESTINY 1 on it.

I asked him if it was recently updated and he said he hardly played it...he said he updated it to play DESTINY 1 QUESTS!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I looked online and searched the the update ---------> THIS IS WHAT CAME UP

Title: Destiny Version: 01.33
  • Mandatory Patch: Yes
  • Minimum System Firmware: 4.508
  • Content ID: UP0002-CUSA00219_00-DESTINYTHEGAME01
  • Game Total Size: 32678.7 MB
  • Number of pieces: 8
I asked him to check the FM on it before I buy it (he wants $200 for it) My question is...if he did update to play the LATEST Destiny 1 quests...it is probably on 4.5 BUT WHAT IS FW 4.508????????/ Is that okay or not etc?

Need to know asap before I buy - if anyone can give input that would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Strip

ya.... ive never hear of fw 4.508????? on here it shows all the firmware histories and it goes from 4.50 to 4.55 (doesn't show a 4.508) He is going to get back to me when he gets home and checks what it states :D

you think $200 is okay for a system if it is on fw4.50??? I mean I assume if he did play those quests it is on 4.50 which is no good for the current HEN exploit (I'M REALLY HOPING ITS fw4.05 but I highly doubt it)

but lets say the fw 5.0 does get released etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back