Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter SSShowmik       119      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Said this in another thread but:

I actually found a Destiny Taken King console on ebay for $300 CAD (works out good for me as the guy was close to me and I received the console in 2 days). Beautiful console, came in a ps4 box with all accessories and a sealed Uncharted 4 game and a white controller.

I believe he has more available if anyone wants one. Comes with 2.51 or 3.11 firmware. A friend of mine also bought one and received it in 2 days. Both our consoles came with 2.51. :D

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Sony-PlaySt...-UNCHARTED-4-A-Thiefs-End-Bundle/253346774046

Came up to $342 CAD with taxes and shipping. Cheapest deal I've found a low firmware console yet and the guy is very good to deal with.
I have the to buy a PS4 with FW 4.07
What is your opinion, should I buy it or will it make no sense to wait for a working jailbreak?

Doesn't make much sense as the exploit is for 4.05....

you need a ps4 with fw <= 4.05

lucky you. mine was 3.15 because i didn't use it for a while. i did the upgrade to 4.05 and then the hen patch like it's described in the tutorial. sometimes my ps4 suddenly reboots. don't know why. it happened twice while i was installing a game. anyone got the same issues? after the reboot it was fine again for a while... but this error seems to repeat sometimes.

If you happen to find a GTA 5 bundle (includes GTA disc and expired Last of Us PSN code). This was sold during a Black Friday of prior years. It has 1.75 FW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back