Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter SSShowmik       119      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, these guys have still got them.
Go, go get one.

The old shape and new. That deal for 1tb watchdogs bundle comes with low firmware, I am told.
Or better safe than sorry, go for the fat bundle.

hey guys i figured i would share how i found a ps4 pro on 3.70 in feb 9 2018 (coincidentally my bday)

i will preface this by saying that i am a sample size of one and it may vary

you need to be able to look at the box in person, i went to a small town near me and to a store that is not known for selling consoles. for me this was a shoppers drug mart

i asked them to grab the oldest looking ps4 pro they had and to look for the dustyest one that had been sitting there for the longest. at this shoppers it was the manager grabbing the console so she should know roughly which ones had been sitting for a long time.

what you want to look for is the games on the back of the box, you want to find one that has games listed as "coming 2017" mine has horizon zero dawn and mass effect Andromeda listed as that

what i did from there was buy the console, go out to the parking lot and open the box (carefully i wanted to be able to return) and it said on the back of the ps4 pro manufactured 2016.

thats how i got a ps4 pro on 3.70, hope this helps someone find one!

FGJEr97.jpg

j5gdc6p.jpg

OK guys
i want to buy PS4 ? there is available fat one here in my country and as i read they are all with firmware below 4.05 ? is that right? thank u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back