Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter SSShowmik       119      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today i got ps4 pro model 7016b....came with 4.55....hope this will help u to findout.....behind the box there is 3 games horizon uncharted and the last guardians

i have a problem my ps4 is on 4.55
i have activated the exploit on him
the problem is the games locked
the exploit page does not contain
idc and specter
i don't know payload

Hey - if anyone is from New Delhi or from any major city of India and want one Fat PS4 500Gb then contact me. I have one extra PS4 fat model on 4.05 (with exploits) and I want to sell it.........

I bought my CUH-7015B B01X (Pro) on 1/7/2017 at Target in California. Product Code: P-27452401-7. Still have box "Coming in 2017" exactly like yours. 4.07 right out of the box.

So a local store's selling the PS4 500 bundle that comes with Gow 3 remastered, Uncharteed 4, Horizon and ps plus 3 months card, does anyone the fw on it

Bought a white PS4 PRO model CUH-7102B today with a date code of 8A with firmware 4.73. Surprising as that firmware is over 8 months old.

I'll update to firmware 5.01 play some shadow of the colossus while waiting on qwertyuiop's 5.05 exploit release in a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back