Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter Zippu       73      
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a solution to this too. I have an activated account that I can relink to (and have done so successfully), but it belongs to my old roommate, so I'd rather use my own which was never signed in to PSN.

The vita registers on a per user basis rather than for the whole system, it seems, so having the one activated user isn't enough.

Im in the same boat, i have a 4.05 never connected to psn ps4 slim, i use the ActivateWebBrowser payload to use the navigator... its anything like these for the psn services like remoteplay?

And what about using a psvita as an extra controller instead? As stated here:

"Some PS4 fighting games support the use of a Generic USB GamePad with this59 custom driver."

In the list there's also Mortal Kombat X (that has been recently decrypted), so, how about loading the usb driver that uses Mortal Kombat X before launching ANY PS4 game using a little homebrew?

Two steps are required for sure:

1) remove the line in the driver that doesn't let DS3 to work with this driver because (words taken from Skullgirls Encore article): "Bartholow says any device that identifies itself as a DualShock 3, instead of something more generic, won't work with its driver."
2) load the driver using a homebrew
3) play with any type of joystick you want saying trolololello to sony and their "oooh, you have 5 ps3 joystick and you want to use these on your new ps4? so cute..no way, only ps4 controller on ps4"

That would unlock all non-ps4 controllers..with...profit...or also...savings (because you won't have to buy expensive ps4 joystick to play with your friends)

Other proofs:
https://www.polygon.com/2015/3/19/8260001/mortal-kombat-x-ps4-supports-ps3-fight-sticks

For "Enso hacked" vitas, that plugin could help to identify the Vita as a generic usb controller: https://github.com/xerpi/vitastick

do I need to say anything else except:

1) eagerly waiting
2) charge your enso-henkaku psvitas
3) take my money?

XD

Have you guys tried moonlight (anyone with a pc or laptop with nvidia GPU)

Or

PC Link (works on any pc) in the meanwhile

Its a dream come true playing GTA 5 at 720p 60fps stream on my VITA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back