Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter Xeeynamo       10      
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeeynamo

Developer
Contributor
Verified
I am searching for PFS dumps of three Final Fantasy XV Demo.

I own those free downloadable games on my PS4 5.01 but I cannot dump them from my PS4 4.05 since my account was not activated.

The demo which I am looking for are:

Spoiler

Dumps will be used for data mining, research and to preserve those demo.

Thanks.

Hi Xeeynamo,

I saw this thread and created an account just to ask you a question.

How did you find these JSON files? I've been looking for the JSON file for [US] FINAL FANTASY XV PLATINUM DEMO, and haven't been able to find it anywhere. I found that you discovered the JSON file for [EU] FINAL FANTASY XV PLATINUM DEMO, and when I search for the contents of the URL you posted in a search engine, this thread is the only mention of that JSON file anywhere. Any chance you can find the JSON of the [US] FINAL FANTASY XV PLATINUM DEMO for me?

I've been searching for this demo to download for a while. Played this demo on a friend's PS4, and am thinking about buying a PS4 soon, but can't decide which PS4 to purchase since this demo is a deciding factor of which to buy (whether to buy a PS4 with older firmware for a manual install, or a newer PS4 if the demo is available in another country on the PlayStation Store. Also tried looking into buying a PlayStation account that had it previously downloaded, but can't find one that has it for sale).

The only PlayStation Store that seems to have the Platinum Demo still listed is Singapore. See this URL:

Spoiler

I thought that maybe I could create a PlayStation Singapore account to purchase, however downloading from the store isn't an option despite it being listed. Attempted to use the BURP suite to trick a download of the demo of Gravity Rush 2 to instead download the Platinum Demo using this JSON file in the PUT statement:

Spoiler

Unfortunately, I would receive purchase errors when attempting to do that. If you could help find the JSON file for [US] FINAL FANTASY XV PLATINUM DEMO, that would be a huge help! Sorry that I'm unable to answer your question for how to decrypt/unpack the PKG contents for demo preservation.

I confirm that I used the above methods to get the PKG URL.

Be aware that you can play to Platinum Demo (or any other demo) without having the license. In order to obtain a license you need to download it from an updated PS4 that have previously purchased it. This situation can change if someone is able to dump the demo or if a plugin like NoNpDrm will be available on a PS4 CFW.

If you will be able to stay in touch with someone that had purchased the Platinum Demo from an US or JP account, then it is possible to obtain the JSON url. I will invite you to write here those links please.

If you will be able to have a dump of those demo, please contact me as soon as possible!

Thank you and good hunt to you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back