Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter P3T3s       15      
Status
Not open for further replies.

P3T3s

Contributor
Hi all,

Got 2 slims to play with, ones sitting on 3.55 and one on 4.07.... I not got on beta program but want to try 4.70 with some things, before I want to know if any one got it to install with out a beta AC?

Cheers

I'm here with ps4 bo3 edition. Dunno what difference that makes if any, but the power supply is unique to bo3 edition so maybe other things?

Should also mention it has a broken bluray drive.

Hello friends , since 4.50 beta was shared here by (Skye1337) i start to wish to test it , i connected to him to ask for test , honest he sent to me , but this account email and password was wrong or changed.

Skye1337 told me , someone changed email and he dont have anymore , i believe it 50/50 cause sure he have security to back his email, or if some one want to change email of ps will come alert on old email to confirm changed from there!

AFTER ONE DAY I SAW COMMENT FROM STAFF THANK FOR SKYE1337 FOR BETA AND HE SAID WHAT SKYE1337 WILL SHARE BETA FOR STAFF ONLY !

OK! SOMEONE CAN SEND ACCOUNT WITH BETA FOR US, BUT BEFORE HE SHARE MAKE ALL SECURITY FOR THIS ACCOUNT , SIMPLE IF SOMEONE TRY CHANGE EMAIL , WILL BE ASKED by phone or email to do that.

Thank for read and help , and im sorry for my little English. :)

Who ever has an account, do it user by user! If the user trys to change ac details you know whos done it, name and shame as a community we should be able to share!!

Its for development I want to use, ill make a little 3.55 vid of what I got going on my PS4, nothing special but I got file manager exploit working better, internet, added urls in orig page so I can direct to PC IP, xampp etc as you can not do this on uncultivated PS4!!

Today im trying to build extra functions in to filemanger page for after exploit is run, please talk to my friend pasha as worked on some iCloud bypass with him to see I develop and know my stuff!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back