Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter egycnq       54      
Status
Not open for further replies.
not a hard work dude! i do it in iran :D
just use Playstation Network Softwares like Hidens or Minavs!
this apps use brute force algorithms to crack playstation accounts! then check if cracked accounts have games or not! it will list games for you too! so we need a combo (batch random emails and passwords)! and a proxy for sure!!! (you know why surely)

you only have to sign in with hacked accounts in your console! :D so games from this accounts will be available in your library! i also sell console with online playing ability if some one wants [ not a ADVISING ] !!!!!

So how can we make many ps4 active at the same time or how can we make one game with one license work on many ps4 the trick is here in one of this 2 ways i am working in it if i find any thing new i will share it here with u

No it's not crack account i am sure he can copy the games from ps4 to other ps4 with out deactivate it i think it's like backup and restore in ps3
No dude! let me expalin it more for you
With one account you can use 3 ps4's
We got 3 situation with cracked account:
One: the dude should be online anytime he wants to play!
Two: dude can play offline and online
Three: dude can play only offline! if got online the game will gone locked!
Are you sure that he copy now?

So how can we make many ps4 active at the same time or how can we make one game with one license work on many ps4 the trick is here in one of this 2 ways i am working in it if i find any thing new i will share it here with u

me too im workin on it and if i will find anything i will share (y)

You can play only offline so too many activations are not done! right? if he active so online playing wouldnt be prohibited
And another thing:D
Give him your console and after getting the console check if another accounts ( users ) exists ! if yes so the way is like mine! if not so a new way got discoveres in egypt :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back