Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, during my last 5 years I've been developing games :)

This game was mainly oriented for mobile market, but I decided to move it to desktop some years ago. It get Greenlight on Steam at that moment. But I never released it. Until today :) It is complete. It's very short.

Anyway it is a platform game that can you play for a while. Even for your children. They love this game. Very easy for them.

Obviously this game is not using any Unjail because it doesn't need. The passcode is "00000 ....."

You could find some bug, because I just ported it, so it could happen :)

Here is a video:

Here is the download link:

ED1633-TEFO11111_00-0000000000000000-A0100-V0100.pkg (303.8 MB) / theenchantedforest.rar (52.7 MB - Windows Release) / elfforest.vpk (76.1 MB) / elfforest_update_1_1.vpk (74.3 MB) / MEGA Folder

Best regards.
The Enchanted Forest PS4 Homebrew Game Port PKG by RetroGamer74.jpg

Comments

thank you very much bro for the upload YOU GAME.
You should put a donation paypal for all of us who want to thank you for your effort.

However little it is, you will always be welcome.
Thank you very much again.
By the way, what languages do they contain?
Thank you

Hi, good morning. I did un update of the file in the same URL shown in the first post to fix the progress issue. I forgot to comment one line that for testing clean all preferences about progress.

Well it's fixed, so now you can keep the progress and continue later or repeat any level.

If anyone is thinking why is the goal of the coins, it was, to get a life each 100 coins or something like that, but I removed the lives counter, to get infinite. So enjoy if you like it.

It contains many languages, but the auto detection system for user language is not supported on PS4. So I should use a PS4 function that I still don't know what it is :)

Regarding to donation, I appreciate, but you don't need to.

Best regards.

a multi would be great ....
my children would appreciate very much understanding what they are reading (they know some English but they are still small).

You are great ... thank you very much for your time and for sharing it.

@Andrew Marques Yes Andrew. It's mine. The only thing not done by my of course , is the graphic asset, because I'm not a designer, and I purchased it in the Unity Asset Store. I think the designer is Manufactura K4 if I remember well. But levels design and programming is mine. Also the music theme, was purchased in Pong5.

That's the main reason why I don't release the source code. A game like this without graphic asset, is very wtf :)

But if anyone needs help to ask anything, shoot it :)

But yes, this is not a port of any public game of others.

Cheers.

Nice work, Thanks for sharing this retro platformer, Brings back some nice memories hearing them sonic rings, Also nice to see a default passcode used and mentioning that root access wasn't required, Lets hope the floodgates are now open for more great homebrew games

Yes sure, I'm still developing. I'm always developing :) In fact I just updated this game because you couldn't go far then 2nd level.

I fixed it. I made a mistake in the PS4 modifications I did.

So I just updated. Download it again. The levels in the winter are very good looking :)

@seanp2500 Hi Sean I watched your video in YT. Sorry for the bug in the Level 2. The one that at the end sais FAIL. I just fixed it.

I uploaded the game again in the same link. Now you can go further. Levels with snow in the winter looks very nice.

Best regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back