Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding his Final Fantasy 7 Remake Tool, this weekend PlayStation 4 developer @iddaemon shared some demo videos on his YouTube Channel of his incoming The Last of Us 2 (TLOU2) tool for use on models with skeletons and textures by PS4 video game modders! 🤩

Download: tlou2.rar (56.5 KB - contains tlou2.exe)

To quote from daemon1 aka id-daemon:

The Last of Us 2 tool will be posted here after more testing. Currently it can get all models with skeletons & textures. Video with example model:

The Last of Us 2 (TLOU2) Tool for Models with Skeletons & Textures by ID-Daemon.png

Ellie model showcase

Tool also supports all ingame character animations. Examples videos here:

The Last of Us 2 (TLOU2) Tool for Models with Skeletons & Textures by ID-Daemon 2.jpg

Ellie2_run_fw
Ellie movement set 1 (test 2)
Ellie mm explore test
Models use a lot of physics, but still look good with just base skeleton:

The Last of Us 2 (TLOU2) Tool for Models with Skeletons & Textures by ID-Daemon 3.png

Textures:

Spoiler

Lots of facial/hair bones:

The Last of Us 2 (TLOU2) Tool for Models with Skeletons & Textures by ID-Daemon 5.png

Face closeup:

The Last of Us 2 (TLOU2) Tool for Models with Skeletons & Textures by ID-Daemon 6.png

Topology:

The Last of Us 2 (TLOU2) Tool for Models with Skeletons & Textures by ID-Daemon 7.png

Main skeleton:

The Last of Us 2 (TLOU2) Tool for Models with Skeletons & Textures by ID-Daemon 8.png

Ellie 14 vs 16 skeleton:

The Last of Us 2 (TLOU2) Tool for Models with Skeletons & Textures by ID-Daemon 9.png

Up to 12 weights and even more in complex areas:

The Last of Us 2 (TLOU2) Tool for Models with Skeletons & Textures by ID-Daemon 10.png

Tool posted. General usage is the same as my previous Uncharted 4 tool (Uncharted4 Resource Extract GIT via EStormLynn). I will try to compile a new usage help as soon as possible. For animations, you also just have to drop animation PAK file onto the tool.
Cheers to @Joonie for the heads-up on this TLOU2 PS4 Tool news earlier today! 🍻

Comments

Well.. we got 6.72 (and that was not even intended to happen but the flow was nice enough to give it to us even though it still shouldn't have been released) don't expect any new exploits coming 6.72 is going to be the last exploited firmware period.

if im not mistaken naughty dog server was breached so that would explain how someone got the game data, though i could be wrong on that so don't quote me.

You can get your games from any firmware now using zecoxao methods but the game wont be decrypted as the system only does that when it needs access to the game and it dont decrypt the full game and leave it that way @axminster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back