Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 10, 2019 at 12:13 PM       15,324       43            
Following his DiscDump 50X Payload and the last PS4 X-Project Self Host update, today PlayStation 4 developer @stooged made available xPloitServer on Github which is an Android Web server with X-Project 1.5.2 by @DEFAULTDNB with help from @Leeful built in. (y)

Download: stooged.xploitserver.apk / xPloitServer-master.zip / GIT

From the README.md, to quote: xPloitServer

A persistant Android Webserver for Xproject

Cheers to @DEFAULTDNB for the heads-up on this news via Twitter! :beer:
xPloitServer Persistant Android Webserver for X-Project by Stooged.jpg

:idea: Reminder: Those without a Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas we recommend Joining Us! Why? The waiting process takes a week for new Members, and there's a lot we're unable to share on public forums including the latest PS4 PKG Games. 🏴‍☠️

Comments

SirSilvan83

Contributor
Verified
Great I definitively will test it, because I put my ps4 in another room without PC, so I'll host everything via mobile phone :tup:

Update: tested it and for my personal demand it is the most easy way to host the exploit, thanks a lot for sharing.

Question: is there also a tool for Android is available to send cheat codes to the PS4? Or is this only available for windows driven devices?

DEFAULTDNB

Developer
Contributor
Verified
This is 1.5.2 which is purely for 5.05 devices.

For ftp and cheats etc you can run payload and then connect to another IP with your cheat tools connected.

Next version of x-project will have a http windows host and more features :)

And yes it can be cached, in fact it's recommended!

SirSilvan83

Contributor
Verified
In Germany it's still very easy to get a used one, sometimes even unused bundles for same price like in shops in the past (Starting with 200€ for Fat or 250€ for a slim), it's only hard to find a pro.
But I guess it's not interesting / trustful for you to check if somebody is willing to ship it to the USA ;)

Recent Articles
PS5 & Xbox Series X Next-Gen Video Game Prices to Go Up Says IDG
According to video game research firm IDG Consulting, publishers are likely to raise the price of next-gen games for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X following the PS5 News that NBA 2K21 will...
Sony Introduces PlayStation Indies for PS5 and PS4 with Montage Video
Proceeding the Indie PS5 game Soulborn Alpha Trailer, Sony introduced their PlayStation Indies initiative featuring nine captivating new independent games including Worms Rumble (PS5 / PS4), Haven...
Cyberpunk 2077 4K Footage and New NBA 2K21 Zion PS5 Trailer Video
Since the last batch of PS5 Trailers some 4K gameplay footage of the upcoming RPG Cyberpunk 2077 by CD Projekt Red surfaced with a 2021 tentative release scheduled alongside a new NBA 2K21 PS5...
CTurt on FreeDVDBoot for PS3 / PS4 and Blu-ray BD-J Attacks
Long ago we saw the Original PS4 Jailbreak for 1.76 FW via BadIRET Exploitation (Github Articles), and following his recent FreeDVDBoot PS2 DVD Player Exploit PlayStation 4 developer @CTurt shared...