Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
The TRIFECTA team of @Grief247allday (Twitter), @jwooh (Twitter) and @stripnwild (Twitter) has returned this 4:20 day weekend with lots of new PS4 Fake PKG (FPKG) Games sending special thanks out to @CyB1K (Twitter) and @xmrallx alongside @stripnwild for making the PS4 Game Covers for their releases! 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😛😜🤪

@Grief247allday wrapped up tonight's PlayStation 4 game dumps like a fat blunt (p0t stories topic) stating the following, "That's all for tonight. More games to come ALL WEEKEND LONG!!! Let the 4:20 Gaming Celebration Begin!!! Be safe and puff puff pass. Now where I put my lighter at???... bawahahahahaha :D"

🔥🔥 Those willing to help support future releases by the TRIFECTA Team (@Grief247allday, @jwooh and @stripnwild) can drop by Grief247allday's Profile Page or release topics for Verified Members (Verification Guide) to donate directly towards their continued game preservation efforts in the scene. 🔥🔥

Below is a release summary thus far from their ongoing discussion topics for Verified Members (Verification Guide):
  • A Hole New World (CUSA08274 - Limited Run Games #250)
  • Devious Dungeons (CUSA12094)
  • Devious Dungeons 2 (CUSA15318)
  • Bit Dungeon Plus (CUSA08273)
  • Hunter's Legacy (CUSA05753 - not pictured)
  • Kick and Fennick (CUSA03480)
  • Khara The Game (CUSA11045)
  • Little Red Lie (CUSA06479)
  • METAGAL (CUSA08048)
  • Milanoir (CUSA11458)
  • Mekazoo (CUSA05037)
  • Moon Hunters (CUSA05691)
  • Randall (CUSA08447)
  • RETSNOM (CUSA05321)
  • Sigi: A Fart for Melusina (CUSA12919)
  • Tinertia (CUSA08275)
  • Through the Woods (CUSA09253)
Spoiler
Lots of PS4 FPKG Games by TRIFECTA Grief247allday, Jwooh & Stripnwild!.png

Comments

Thanks for the write up @PSXHAX... yes we were both supporting the "day" lol It is a lot of work to crank through these releases, and I can vouch for @Grief247allday hard work! And of course @xmrallx and @CyB1K for everything!

I hope everyone enjoys these releases! Some of them are really good cool games! We have more coming! 😆🤩😍

I'm actually going to have to get another controller... starting to get drift on my left stick , and X button is well worn from all these games :eek:

Back