Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those seeking a simple 6.72 PS4 Jailbreak Exploit Menu may want to check out the latest below from @Leeful via Twitter alongside a couple work-in-progress (WIP) demo videos of his upcoming PS-Phwoar! Host Menu For 6.72 v1.0 that he plans to share once more testing is done! 😍

Also following the ESP8266 Xploit Host 2.84b update, below are links to the current PS4 DNS Exploit Menus from @Al Azif on Twitter with some related Tweets as follows:
:idea: Reminder: Those without a blue Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas should Join Us now to become Members, as there's a lot we're unable to share publicly including the latest 6.72 / 5.05 Backported PS4 FPKGs. 🏴‍☠️

Spoiler: Related Tweets

6.72 PS4 Jailbreak Exploit Menu & PS-Phwoar! Host Menu Demo by Leeful74.png

Comments

@demonfish Rest mode works fine. I too was using V5, but think V8 is better for me now.

A tip from Leeful that I follow, when on the exploit page, wait around 30 seconds before running the jailbreak. Thank you for that.

Wow I give up. I've tried 'em all and I can’t find an exploit that the Trophies work. What’s messed up is v8 or v6 worked before but not anymore.

I believe there is an issue with exploit v2.1.3b with VR headset as I'll explain, been using v8 for a week or so 2nite I decided to go on VR, only to get error code ce-40170-2

when I powered up VR it would then it power down after checking all wires everything seemed good after scratching my head for a few hours and trying and trying I found that the VR headset would work up until I ran the exploit 2.1.3b, so i figured i would revert back to 2.1.3 exploit and yes VR working again

just to double check i restarted an went back to 2 1.3b same error code ce-40170-2 so I can assume it is 2 1.3b causing me issues also 2.1.3 nor 2.1.3b is not 10/10 still get a few fails sometimes half an half, by looking at counter it does confuse me tho

how people are getting near 100 percent success I know there are different models of ps4 but aren't the brains and guts the same ie (firmware) 🤔

@ceejays Have you tried waiting on the exploit page for about 30 seconds, before running the jailbreak? I have had only 2 fails in over 20 attempts. Leeful suggests it.

wow finally found one that works for me on Pro. 2.1.3 is working great. I'm 5 Pass 1 Fail on day one without a single KP.

@joe2025 waiting 30 secs on exploit page works for me alot better got 9 pass 1 fail usually it about 5/3 ratio although would be good with a 30 second countdown on exploit page if it works better for people that way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back