Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those seeking a simple 6.72 PS4 Jailbreak Exploit Menu may want to check out the latest below from @Leeful via Twitter alongside a couple work-in-progress (WIP) demo videos of his upcoming PS-Phwoar! Host Menu For 6.72 v1.0 that he plans to share once more testing is done! 😍

Also following the ESP8266 Xploit Host 2.84b update, below are links to the current PS4 DNS Exploit Menus from @Al Azif on Twitter with some related Tweets as follows:
:idea: Reminder: Those without a blue Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas should Join Us now to become Members, as there's a lot we're unable to share publicly including the latest 6.72 / 5.05 Backported PS4 FPKGs. 🏴‍☠️

Spoiler: Related Tweets

6.72 PS4 Jailbreak Exploit Menu & PS-Phwoar! Host Menu Demo by Leeful74.png

Comments

@Leeful Could you write something for CE-34878-0 error, which appears when installing new update/dlc from ofw 6.72 to games fpkg from ofw 5.05 ? Or is something even possible besides the repack of update(6.72) using base game(5.05) ?

I'm using v6 on a PS4 pro. I know it's not the latest, but maybe this report could be useful.

I use the Exploit+HEN method. I've been playing spider-man recently. For my latest play session, I ran the exploit and it worked successfully; no error or crash. I played for about two hours when suddenly the controller lost connection and turned off. I had to press the PS button to reconnect.

I played for another hour or so. Then I pressed the PS button to go to the home screen and when I attempted to close the game, it immediately caused a kernel panic and turned off the PS4.

This is my first time seeing such behavior. Anyone else seen something similar?

P.S. I don't have any USB devices connected. I do have an iphone headset connected to the controller though.

I have been using V8 for 3 days. 11 passes and 1 fail. The fail was a failed jailbreak. Haven't had a single kernal panic so far. Thank you.

Thanks for the update @joe2025
Have you tested rest mode? Mate! ATM I am still using V5 as I have never had any problems , But was thinking of trying the new V8 as it has a few more features on the payload menu.
Thanks for your time and any feedback.

Best Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back