Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those seeking a simple 6.72 PS4 Jailbreak Exploit Menu may want to check out the latest below from @Leeful via Twitter alongside a couple work-in-progress (WIP) demo videos of his upcoming PS-Phwoar! Host Menu For 6.72 v1.0 that he plans to share once more testing is done! 😍

Also following the ESP8266 Xploit Host 2.84b update, below are links to the current PS4 DNS Exploit Menus from @Al Azif on Twitter with some related Tweets as follows:
:idea: Reminder: Those without a blue Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas should Join Us now to become Members, as there's a lot we're unable to share publicly including the latest 6.72 / 5.05 Backported PS4 FPKGs. 🏴‍☠️

Spoiler: Related Tweets

6.72 PS4 Jailbreak Exploit Menu & PS-Phwoar! Host Menu Demo by Leeful74.png

Comments

I too am having a lot more sucess with v6. It seems it will work for a few days with zero issues. I always power down my PS4... Then it will fail 3/4/5 times in a row and then be ok again for another few days!! I can live that if this is as stable as its gonna get :)

@nikeymikey That aint stable thats just dealing with it lol. I could say the same for leeful's v5 it worked for about a week. Now all of a sudden I keep getting redirected to Azif's host which I never even browsed to it before. Most of the time the browser just hangs trying to get to a host with cookies cleared aswell.

@masterj360 In all honesty, i will probably power down my ps4 and restart it multiple times every day. Installing games and moving them to usb etc, i always give it a reboot afterwards just to freshen it up lol

i have found with v6 that i will get success 95% of the time, but when it does fail it will fail 2 or 3 times in a row... Once i get success again, i find it will work perfectly for at least a couple of days...

Been exclusively using v6 for some time now. Found it to be the most stable. Do get some failed jailbreak and KP occationally. But its rare.

Did notice that History Blocker was not working for me even when I got the "History Blocker enabled" notification. Don't know if the issue is with the exploit host or my cache of the exploit.

Thank you @Leeful and all the developers for your effort and time. You guys have made many many people like me very happy to stay inside and is some way lessen the spread of this pandemic. 👏🙏

@nikeymikey i have found with v6 that i will get success 95% of the time, but when it does fail it will fail 2 or 3 times in a row... Once i get success again, i find it will work perfectly for at least a couple of days...

this is true. we also encountered this with our 2 units.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back