Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those seeking a simple 6.72 PS4 Jailbreak Exploit Menu may want to check out the latest below from @Leeful via Twitter alongside a couple work-in-progress (WIP) demo videos of his upcoming PS-Phwoar! Host Menu For 6.72 v1.0 that he plans to share once more testing is done! 😍

Also following the ESP8266 Xploit Host 2.84b update, below are links to the current PS4 DNS Exploit Menus from @Al Azif on Twitter with some related Tweets as follows:
:idea: Reminder: Those without a blue Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas should Join Us now to become Members, as there's a lot we're unable to share publicly including the latest 6.72 / 5.05 Backported PS4 FPKGs. 🏴‍☠️

Spoiler: Related Tweets

6.72 PS4 Jailbreak Exploit Menu & PS-Phwoar! Host Menu Demo by Leeful74.png

Comments

@Raziel1978 In theory yes I could add a payload that just sets it 65º but then people would want a payload for other temps.

The problem with the fan control payload is that it needs an interface to choose which temp to set. The one I made for PS-Phwoar! and X-Project will work in theory but it will in no way be as smooth. The reason is on 5.05 payloads were loaded instantly but with how the 6.72 works it takes a lot longer to load a payload.

I will work on it in the future but it is far from the top of my list of things to do at the moment. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back