Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those seeking a simple 6.72 PS4 Jailbreak Exploit Menu may want to check out the latest below from @Leeful via Twitter alongside a couple work-in-progress (WIP) demo videos of his upcoming PS-Phwoar! Host Menu For 6.72 v1.0 that he plans to share once more testing is done! 😍

Also following the ESP8266 Xploit Host 2.84b update, below are links to the current PS4 DNS Exploit Menus from @Al Azif on Twitter with some related Tweets as follows:
:idea: Reminder: Those without a blue Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas should Join Us now to become Members, as there's a lot we're unable to share publicly including the latest 6.72 / 5.05 Backported PS4 FPKGs. 🏴‍☠️

Spoiler: Related Tweets

6.72 PS4 Jailbreak Exploit Menu & PS-Phwoar! Host Menu Demo by Leeful74.png

Comments

@Orgad To move your DLC to USB all you need to edit the DLC section in your app2usb.ini file in the PS4 folder on your USB.

All you need to do is uncomment the DLC line so that it looks like this:
Code:
To move DLC to the usb hdd uncomment the line below.
MOVE_DLC
the next time you run app2usb it will move all your DLC to USB.

Hello :)

Which .js files from 672_Self_Host_v8 folder are needed for Exploit + HEN v2.1.3b button execute?

I mean if i just want to use HEN without the extra tools like fanthreshold, dbRestore, linux then i just need exp_kernelHEN.js exp_loader.js and exp_webkit.js am i right?

I had today 2 console crashes, hard crash i would describe it (like power loss).

While loading exploit+hen it shut down immediately and while pressing on/off button nothing happened, it took few minutes until console start, after that it starts in "safe mode" checking system for health.

I used v5 v8 and tried load exploit+hen together and load exploit then hen mode, while exploit then hen there was no hard crash. (maybe just luck) I also get every time i load host page (cache) the out of memory message.

Just want to know how i can avoid such crash behavior? And can it damage the hardware?

6.72 system with SSD drive and running menu from cache, no web access.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back