Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jun 18, 2018 at 2:17 AM       54      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the initial PS4 Keystone File Details, PS4 Keystone Archives and Keystone File Testing updates PlayStation 4 Scene developer RoosterTeethForLife has made available an Add Keystone GUI v0.11 with some updates below for those experimenting with them. :cool:

Download: Add Keystone GUI v0.2.zip (2.36 MB) / Add Keystone GUI v0.2.zip (Mirror) / Orbis.Loader.AND.GenGP4.Keystone.Patched-LMAN.rar (677 KB with gengp4-patched.exe and orbis-loader.exe) / Add Keystone GUI v0.2.1.zip (2.4 MB)

Spoiler: Depreciated

To quote from RoosterTeethForLife via Reddit: Add Keystone GUI

Add Keystone GUI is a simple tool to add a keystone file to an existing fake PKG.

Your FPKG must be modifiable

Add Keystone GUI for PS4 FPKG Files by RoosterTeethForLife 5.png

Please note that this tool has just recently been released and may contain bugs. If you encounter an error, send a PM to RoosterTeethForLife.

Known Bugs:
  • Using a keystone or PKG file with spaces in the path will cause the tool to not work. Ensure that the path to your keystone and/or PKG does not contain spaces. (This will be fixed in an update very soon)
Screenshots:

Add Keystone GUI for PS4 FPKG Files by RoosterTeethForLife.png

Add Keystone GUI for PS4 FPKG Files by RoosterTeethForLife 2.png

Add Keystone GUI for PS4 FPKG Files by RoosterTeethForLife 3.png

Add Keystone GUI for PS4 FPKG Files by RoosterTeethForLife 4.png

Other PlayStation 4 development Tweets making rounds today:

:arrow: Update: From TheLeecherMan also comes gengp4-patched.exe and orbis-loader.exe (included in Orbis.Loader.AND.GenGP4.Keystone.Patched-LMAN.rar) which are Keystone Patched with details below, to quote:

Loader and Patches By LMAN <LeecherMan> © 2018
  • These tools will allow you to add and create fake package with your keystone file.
  • Don't use it if you just want to generate keystone when creating fake package.
How to use if you want to add your keystone file to the fake package:

1- First you must have 'Fake PKG Generator v3.38' in order to use these tools.
2- Extract 'Fake PKG Generator v3.38' to a new folder and copy these tools to the same folder.
3- Run 'gengp4-patched.exe' tool first to generate GP4 file which include keystone in it. (this is a patched version of Vortex's tool)
4- Run 'orbis-loader.exe' tool to load and patches 'orbis-pub-gen.exe' to add your keystone file when creating fake package.

Finally, I hope that you use these tools in your dumps instead of generating keystone when
creating fake package, so you can have a real working backup with official saves support.

Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/theleecherman

Like my works, you can support it by making a small donation:
https://sites.google.com/site/theleecherman/donate

Cheers to both JPF for the subreddit and trcown for passing along the news tips earlier today! :beer:

Comments

Turns out the Google Chrome browser was blocking the file and not the AV. Switched to MS Edge and all is good.

Is there a step-by-step tutorial on rebuilding fpkg's with keystone data. Just tried HZD CE using the following steps:

1. extract fpkg game with PS4PKGViewer
2. Renamed sc0 folder to sce_sys
3. Created GP4 file using gen gp4patched
4. Loaded gp4 file in orbis-pub-gen (v3.38 patched)
5. Selected pkg modifiable then build.
6. Add keystone using the GUI
7. Install

Results in error CE-30002-5 on launching HZD CE game.

On another note I finally got my old HZD orig saves to work on HZD disc again by rebuilding the database. Before that save errors would appear as the game was getting to the main menu. Though all of my fpkg games disappeared. Is that normal?

UPDATE: Got HZD saves working on HZD CE by doing the following:

1. Ran vortex hen payload
2. Installed non keystone HZD CE fpkg game version
3. Ran vortex dumper
4. Replaced the keystone into HZD CE dump directory with the HZD legit keystone
5. Generated .gp4 file using gengp4-patched
6. Build image as normal using orbis-loader.exe (Fake PKG Generator v3.38)
7. Delete non legit keystone game version from the PS4
8. Install, play and save.

Though the original fpkg update patch no longer works with the newly generated legit keystone game. I'll try to regenerate the update patch tomorrow.

Q: Using LMAN's instructions do we still need to set the package modifiable option in the build settings?

Is there a way to modify or repkg my fpkg’s. I gave most of my games away to relatives. It would be a pain and not worth bothering them if I could.

Thanx in advance (Sorry just worked 14hrs and on 4th beer with no food.( Memory is a little cloudy lol)

i was searching how to add original keystone to (FPKG update) but i could not find any, so i have tried ticking the option for modifiable package file so i can add it manually using Add Keystone GUI v0.11, but i got the mighty error
Code:
[Error]    The function is not implemented. (mod_pkg option is supported for application package only)
[Error]    2018-11-26 21:42:48 Create image Process finished with error(s).
and finally find a way so here is how its work if you are just like me trying to add original keystone to (FPKG update)
  • 1st unpack your FPKG UPDATE
  • 2nd replace the keystone in the (sce_sys) folder with original keystone
  • 3rd here what i went through to get it working.
Code:
gengp4 v1.8.exe + orbis-pub-gen.exe = keystone will not be added, no keystone.

gengp4 v1.8.exe + orbis-loader.exe = fake keystone.

gengp4 v1.8-patched.exe + orbis-loader.exe = fake keystone.

gengp4 v1.8-patched.exe + orbis-pub-gen.exe original keystone will be added.
now you know what to do

This app dont work, finished with succesfully but dont play with fpkg error CE-34632-8, without original keystone allright. For more info I change option with create a fpkg (fremium and Paid Standalone Full App)

This method not work. I create FPKG with modificable option and fremium and the game run ok but I dont play my original saves. Then I change fake keystone with original keystone with add keystone gui 0.2 and fpkg dont play CE-34632-8. Any solution?

This gp4 patched dont work. Used GUI and not problem. In the forum is missing a thread dedicated only to keystone for our fpkg

When you become Verified to access the private section we can give you the necessary permissions to start / maintain a dedicated thread for them. :cool:

Awesome thanks I was wondering why my dump wouldn’t work lol

I'm getting an error invalid or missing sc.exe and I can’t for the life of me figure out how to turn off A/V scanning so I can dl the patched version of orbis and genp4 too see if that fixes it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back