Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter stooged       Start date May 29, 2018 at 1:58 AM       302      
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an update to my Android app to host the PS4 5.0X exploit and payloads.

This initial release just contains the 3 main payloads.

To use it you have to setup a wifi hotspot with your phone/tablet and connect the PS4 to that hotspot or connect the phone/tablet to the same network the PS4 is on.

Then install the app and open it and at the top will be the address you need to connect to with the PS4.

Your device might ask you about installing an application from "unknown sources" this is ok to allow, it just means its not coming from Google Play.

You just select the payload you want to run in the app and then use the PS4 to goto the address that you see in the app.

To change the payload just select it in the app and then use the ps4 to revisit/refresh the address again.

you can add more payloads to the app you just plug your phone into your computer and copy any payload BIN file you like into the PS4_50X_Payloads directory.

you will get one "There is not enough free system memory" because that's how this exploit works, just click ok and the page should reload and load the selected payload.

Download:

ps4_serve3_v2_3.zip / GIT

Spoiler: Depreciated

Eye candy:
Android App to Host PS4 5.05 Exploit and Payloads by Stooged.jpg

Install GTA 5 mod menu 5.05 PS4 with android app, wildemodz

Comments

@stooged

Interesting... So you say that 5.05 is less stable than 4.55, if i understod you correctly?

Strange, because 4.05 worked with no problems at all, and with 4.55 i have many many problems (someone might remember).... So, if this exploit is less stable than 4.55, is it worth upgrading...

@stooged or anyone actually happen to have the newly released db_sg backup bin app2usb bin and the reg hen and mira hen bin? I figured all this would be included in this app but isn't.

What i mean by stable is the execution of the exploit and payload.

With 405 it would panic alot when loading payloads for testing.
455 almost never crashed and i could load payloads all day without rebooting the console.
505 has random panics just loading the first payload but it does not seem to panic as much as 405.

All of this is on 3 different consoles (one for each firmware) so it could just be my consoles.

As for updating to 505 yes update because there is no reason to stay on the lower firmware as everything we did on 405 and 455 we can do on 505.

4.55 was rock solid both hen and Apptousb
5.05 is flaky. hen works 99% of time. no sleep mode. Apptousb is unusable for me. tried it about 50 times and only worked once for transferring files.

symlinks work ok

Well i guess i'm the only who had problems with 4.55, crashing, panic, game freezing... Hope that i'll be better luck with 5.05

the same problem also has limited editions of the GOW
for the first time you load, it does not unlock all games after the second
together it unlocks only

Problem with waking the console from standby, you need to disconnect the power supply

@stooged
why are there no full debug settings since the exploit of fw4.55 and fw5.05? deleting the trophys for example. this could still be done on fw 4.05

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back