Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter stooged       Start date Feb 11, 2018 at 7:08 AM       323      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PS4HEN on Android Phone tutorial and my recent PS4HEN on Wifi USB Drive guide, I put together an Android app to host the PlayStation 4 exploit and payloads.

You have to setup a wifi hotspot with your phone/tablet and connect the PS4 to that hotspot or connect the phone/tablet to the same network the PS4 is on.

Then install the app and open it and at the top will be the address you need to connect to with the PS4.

Your device might ask you about installing an application from "unknown sources" this is ok to allow, it just means its not coming from Google Play.

You just select the payload you want to run in the app and then use the PS4 to goto the address that you see in the app.

To change the payload just select it in the app and then use the ps4 to revisit/refresh the address again.

Download: Ps4_Serve_v1_8.apk (1.8 MB - Changes) / PS4_Serve GIT

Spoiler: Depreciated

The payloads used are:
Thanks again @XVortex and a picture of the app:

Android App to Host PS4 Exploit and Payloads by Stooged.png

Comments

The internet is not needed to use this app it can be used with just the phone and ps4.

If you start a wifi hotspot with your phone and connect the ps4 to that hotspot the phone will provide all the necessary network functions to the ps4.

Hi @stooged.

I have this working using both of your methods i.e with wireless usb stick and this apk

But I notice when I use the apk ps4-hen-vortex.bin I get debug settings and can play the fake pkgs but I always get the update now/later message when I load a game.

I don't get this update message if I use your wireless usb method however. I can play games as normal without the message. Is strange

I even used the latest 1.3 ps4-hen-vtx and still hapoens.

I do prefer the wireless usb method as I have complete control over my phone and is totally offline method.

Keep up the great work

The hen payload has an update blocker so it will error trying to update.

The usb method is totally blind to the internet so it can never check for update.

The apk from your phone can see the internet if you have mobile data on or you have the ps4 on your home network with internet.

You should have check for updates turned off in your ps4 settings.
My ps4 is set to not check for updates/not download updates automatically and i have it connected to my home network with internet and no dns blocks and it never gets update message.

@HAXSHAW i finally did it lol when i enter the ip and the port at the end i never typed / and i got it to work finally thanks for all the help i almost gave up thought i give it one more go and i got it

if you have found the ps4-hen-vtx 1.2 to be unstable/crash its been updated on GitHub with a change list of More stable payload

to update it you can just paste the new ps4-hen-vtx.bin into the Ps4_Payloads folder on your phone and overwrite the one that is in there.

Sorry but i never see soooooo hardcore thing with ios , its doesnt work never never never and never i am ending with my nerves. How it works with ios ? or is my damn ios the crappy phone ? i have read and read every time dont works :(

Airdisk isnt good or ?

greets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back