Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter RF0oDxM0Dz       Start date Feb 13, 2018 at 3:01 PM       28      
Status
Not open for further replies.

Comments

I know. That’s why I’m hoping on someone making it possible. I haven’t heard 1 dev confirming anything about it at all. Seems like literally no one is interested in getting 4.05 on psn. Or maybe behind the scenes...

I feel bad for continuing to ask, but i havent really received a clear answer. Is there a technical limitation to these mods that requires v1.0 or is it simply that no one has put forth the effort to develop a mod that works at a higher update level such as 1.21

Thanks for the effort, tremendously appreciated! Anyone donating their time and skills should be recognized for that as it's used and appreciated by many!!

Just one glitch to report. The money mod is broken. Had 4 Million in cash and clicked add money and brought me down to $1. Not a huge deal but thought I would mention it.

Maybe you and 2much4u can get together and collaborate? His money mod works but his payload causes a glitch where any time you have to climb a ladder, you just fall off....your mod doesn't do this (acutally his mod is the only one I've found so far with this glitch but his mod menu is the cleanest so far--though unusable because of the ladder glitch).

I know. That’s why I’m hoping on someone making it possible. I haven’t heard 1 dev confirming anything about it at all. Seems like literally no one is interested in getting 4.05 on psn. Or maybe behind the scenes...
Why????????

We can't even resign games higher than 4.05 yet, what makes you think that any type of hacked system would be able to get online???

No offense intended but if you want an online system, update your ps4 to the latest and don't worry about what is going on in the scene.

This is still very much in it's infancy and has a great amount of support and people chipping in and collaborating together to try and make something. It actually brought an old-timer like me that thought something like this was impossible back from the dead and made me excited about a new scene starting up.

BUT you have to realize even though there are some goodies for the regular user to play with, you really shouldn't even know about those goodies yet. You're getting an inside look to a very young community simply taking it's first steps. This is the beginning and if you can't provide your support, keep your idiotic statements to yourself or dive in, learn something and help out. It's people like you that make all of these people that are sharing and collaborating want to say screw it and disappear.

Think before you speak!!!

To everyone working hard on 4.05--no matter what it is. Thank you very much for your contribution and please continue. Those of us that have been around truly appreciate what everyone is trying to do here and it is unbelievably appreciated!! Don't let comments like the one quoted discourage you as you know they are among the few and the ignorant!

First of all, I own an PS4 on 4.05 and a PS4 pro on latest firmware for normal online gaming. I want to use mods online. That’s why I’m asking.

Second of all, on the PS3 scene PSN for 3.55 was released first before you could play games above 3.55. So what makes you think it’s not possible before we are able to sign 4.05+ games? It has literally NOTHING to do with it.

This community is barely growing. Just stating facts here. PS3 scene was big because exploits was released for the latest version. This version is over a year old. It won’t be so big as you think.

Also, no need to call my honest question an idiotic statement. You’re the idiot here. I’m simply asking a question without harming the community or developers at all. What you’re doing right now is creating confusion and misunderstanding, calling me ignorant etc.

Think before you speak!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back