Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter RF0oDxM0Dz       Start date Feb 13, 2018 at 3:01 PM       28      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys, since my previous release and the GTA V Mod Menu GUI I've updated my PS4 4.05 ArabicGuy 1.0 Mod Menu for Grand Theft Auto V with a demonstration video from my YouTube Channel below. :cool:

Download: ArabicGuy.bin (1.01 MB) / ArabicGuy-GTAVNOF-405.bin (1.01 MB) mod via wa7ly / GTA ArabicGuy Menu.zip (201 KB - includes ArabicGuy100.bin, ArabicGuy127.bin and ArabicGuy132.bin)

Open Menu:

L1 + R1

Video:

Credits:
  • RF0oDxM0Dz
  • Yahya
  • D70M
  • 2much4u
ArabicGuy 1.0 Updated PS4 4.05 Mod Menu by RF0oDxM0Dz.jpg

Comments

I have modded the original version of this mod to make the "no f*cks edition" for everyone that didnt like the constant message on the screen. Props to the original developer RF0oDxM0Dz for all their hard work it just needed this small tweak. So without further ado here is the modded mod:

ArabicGuy-GTAVNOF-405.bin (1.01 MB)

@offLife I don't want to start a war and derail a thread so if you wish to continue idiotic statements, please pm me.

YES i said IDIOTIC STATEMENTS once again because much of what you have said is bullsh!t.

You came on, showed no appreciation to the dev and complained because no one has given you what you want yet. It is comments like yours that make devs say book it and stop working on stuff. You need to realize the impact your idiotic and completely selfish statements have.

"Barely moving" ????????? WTF????

Let me school you a little son. You remember the PS3 scene after the ball got rolling, there were months and years until it got to that point. On the PS4, you are getting an inside look at the very beginnings of the scene, something that didn't happen on the PS3. Would you rather we wait another year or two before you see anything on the PS4 at all, because that is your alternative.

That is what happened on the PS3. Once there were complete environments polished and ready, things were released. We're in the Beta stages, maybe even the Alpha stages in the PS4 scene and you have access to much of what is available out there--something completely unheard of in the past and you still booking complain!!!

Most people have half a brain and realize where we are and the tremendous work that is being done thus far but little pissants like you that do nothing but take and whine and female dog piss me off to no end. If you don't have anything nice to say, STFU!!!

How about you get to work and release something if you're so dissatisfied?? I haven't seen your name on any releases yet.

For anyone wondering, it does not appear you can roll back a v1.21 install of GTA to v1. Your save file will not load.

Someone pretty please port this mod to v1.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back