Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter RF0oDxM0Dz       Start date Mar 16, 2018 at 8:25 PM       45      
Status
Not open for further replies.

Comments

@DEFAULTDNB
Did you mean to imply that we only run specter once, or did you mean Specter>holygrain>specter>gtamod

If you meant only once, how do we send a second payload?
Also, i tried to do bin2js before, so if someone ends up getting a working js version, please upload (if allowed) the entire exploit folder. I would love to put this on my new D1 Mini.

I used vtxhen 1.4 self hosted as a js with userland v2 > then ran arabic guy self hosted converted to js with userland v2 > loaded gta: bingo.

Using v1 userland doesnt seem to want to work.

Cant get lemance/wildemodz/menubase to work this way. Only arabic guys.... so far....

You Use this pack: KiiWii SELF HOST INDEX V3.rar (1.89 MB)

Rename the userland.js in the hen folder to be using v2 for best results.

Download arabicguys4.55.bin, get bin2js from cfwprphts github, and drag bin onto bat.

Host the payload.js (use the webhost files or copy/paste all but the payload.js from vortex hen folder)

Works great :)

Self host: Load VTX hen 1.4 FIRST via v2 userland.js, get notification pop up , then hold circle, load <whatevermodmenu> for 4.55 (BIN2JS converted) SECOND via v2 userland.js, get notification pop up, press PS button to minimise, then launch GTA V!

Works every time ;)

(PS: if you hold circle after modmenu pop up it fails, and if it doesnt load first time restart console and try whole process again.)

FYI lamance works this way too, but wildemodz 4.55 and menubase 4.55 wont.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back