Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter RF0oDxM0Dz       Start date Mar 16, 2018 at 8:25 PM       45      
Status
Not open for further replies.

Comments

I can personally confirm it currently only works with 1.0.0. We really appreciate the port an would also love it if you updated it to support a later version (1.23).

How I get it to work follows. I reboot the PS4. I then open the browser, use the android app to inject the ps4-hen-vtx 1.4, close the browser window, then open a new window and inject the bin listed above, then hit the ps button on the controller to return to the home screen and immediately open the game. If it's working, a message will pop up while the game is loading.

@XDEEJAYX
do the same as you did with the hen so as followed
ps4 internet browser your server or hosted let it do its thing till you succeed in exploit success. Then pop over to your pc and use ur fav injector netcat gui ps4 aio etc input your ip address of your ps4 and inject hen.

Then close webpage load up again on the ps4 wait till u get success again then back to pc and this time inject ArabicGuyV1 and then boot up gta 5 should get gta 5 us or eu detected if done properly. press R1 + L1. Note make sure you have no updates installed on gta 5 if it dont work try holygrail payload

You tap the payload you want to inject on the Android app. You first tap the vtx then when it is time for this one you tap it. You load the files into a folder in your Android phone created by the app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back