Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter koyi       203      
Status
Not open for further replies.
@DanielGames10 the backup just finished the restoration. I tried it with the russian site's release. It works, its english but its only the trial version. And its also updated to 1.02 in that release. I just injected the NPEA00333 folder to my backup and restored it using TABR 2.20

Hey mate. Sadly I never used the backup-method, because at the beginning, we needed the idps. So I reorded one of the ps3 i hacked in the past from a friend.

I would really recommend the CFW DTU way because of the debugging possibilities and most important, the time...

If I dig into the backup method, I will get back to you (but at the moment, the quotient Need/time is just too small)

Cheers
Blade

Ten four, noted! And yeah the 2016 method also ended up working for mostly older demo / trial games so it doesn't surprise me too much.

Here are a few more that should work on 4.81 OFW according to catalinnc:
  • Afro Samurai
  • Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box
  • Call Of Juarez Bound In Blood
  • Fight Night Round 4
  • flOw
  • MotorStorm Pacific Rift
  • Need for Speed Undercover
If anyone else has a single 4.81 OFW console with more games working it would be great if you can post some examples of which ones and how you got them working. ;-)

Ten four, noted! And yeah the 2016 method also ended up working for mostly older demo / trial games so it doesn't surprise me too much.

Here are a few more that should work on 4.81 OFW according to catalinnc:
  • Afro Samurai
  • Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box
  • Call Of Juarez Bound In Blood
  • Fight Night Round 4
  • flOw
  • MotorStorm Pacific Rift
  • Need for Speed Undercover
If anyone else has a single 4.81 OFW console with more games working it would be great if you can post some examples of which ones and how you got them working. ;-)
I'm downloading Call of duty Ghost and crysis 3 if it works i will notice you !

Hopefully more people contribute to this method!

Hey, I had a question. Would it not be easier if somebody who used the transfer method from cfw to ofw and then make a backup from the ofw console and upload it? Would it function for everybody?

Hey, I had a question. Would it not be easier if somebody who used the transfer method from cfw to ofw and then make a backup from the ofw console and upload it? Would it function for everybody?
Uploading every single game in a single backup is hard work and get such time trying it
The method you say could work is like 55% work and 45% dont work
Is a good idea ! Nice work !
minecraft story mode and other telltale games can be played on ofw 4.81 with backup injection method no require of cfw console
You tried it? Send me a link of minecraft story mode i wanna try it but i only see The complete adventure and doesnt has updates :"v

Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box
Thats one of the games i had problems with launching. After launching it always froze at the first picture/loading zone where the picture says "loco pedal ut metal ledo is". But i will try the other games you listed tomorrow.

As far as my knowledge goes it wouldn't work for two reasons.
1st. the backup is not signed to your own ps3.
2nd. LIC.DAT files would not be restored over OFW 4.70

But please don't quote me on either of those.

Thats one of the games i had problems with launching. After launching it always froze at the first picture/loading zone where the picture says "loco pedal ut metal ledo is". But i will try the other games you listed tomorrow.

As far as my knowledge goes it wouldn't work for two reasons.
1st. the backup is not signed to your own ps3.
2nd. LIC.DAT files would not be restored over OFW 4.70

But please don't quote me on either of those.
If you get it you can do a video? And post it in Vimeo or another place, not youtube ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back