Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter koyi       203      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i was able to get atleast Burnout Paradise working by the method @PSXHAX sent. I was unable to get it working before it always froze. But i will be doing some further testing with games tonight.
All the russian games i have injected ask for disc you need to change param.sfo you can try with only one game or games from not more 5gb

Change "DG" to "HG" and "Firmware version" to 4.8100 the firmware ver is optional :v

During the night i was trying to get even more backups working i tried:
  • Grand Theft Auto 4 - it freezes on the black screen and hangs the console
  • Skate 2 - same as with GTA4
But i managed to get Call Of Juarez: Bound in Blood working using this guide: https://www.psxhax.com/threads/ps3-...mods-listing-and-guide.2258/page-5#post-24240

I will try the same procedure on GTA4 and Skate 2 i might be able to get them working like this. I used the method for Burnout on these two. And as a finisher the reason i think Call of Juarez was not working because the update's PARAM.SFO had a different version number from the game. I changed it and now it works like a charm. :)

All the russian games i have injected ask for disc you need to change param.sfo you can try with only one game or games from not more 5gb

Change "DG" to "HG" and "Firmware version" to 4.8100 the firmware ver is optional :v
Well i always change them from DG to HG.

h6VgZeR.jpg

sneaky sneaky... i get Mirrors edge functionally burnout paradise no, but is my problem because i changed NPUB to BLUS and ask for renovate license you think south park can get functionall using demo eboot and full game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back