Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter koyi       203      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah sure, im just starting now with a couple games. It took way too long to squeeze this backup modding into my spare time. But i have one question why not youtube?
In youtube they delete it
Copyright and ¿backups? (Is the right word?) you can upload it to YT but it will stay 2 days min if you post it ¿ocult? (booking spanish) it cant stay more time anyway you can upload in everywhere i will see it

In youtube they delete it
Copyright and ¿backups? (Is the right word?) you can upload it to YT but it will stay 2 days min if you post it ¿ocult? (booking spanish) it cant stay more time anyway you can upload in everywhere i will see it
Well on a second thought it doesn't really need a video. If any of the games im trying now will work i will report it back. That's all.

BTW im creating the backup right now, i will be able to report back in a few hours if anything that i tried works

Uploading every single game in a single backup is hard work and get such time trying it
The method you say could work is like 55% work and 45% dont work
Is a good idea ! Nice work !

You tried it? Send me a link of minecraft story mode i wanna try it but i only see The complete adventure and doesnt has updates :"v
try demo pkg eboot

This is another for 4.81 OFW folks to try from catalinnc, to quote:

Here is a quick tutorial for [BLES00455] Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box...
  • make/get a backup of the game...
  • get the latest updates [01.70, 01.80 and 01.90]...
  • extract them...
  • cut (ctrl+x) and paste (ctrl+v) "USRDIR" folder from update 01.80 to "USRDIR" from update 01.70..."overwrite all" if asked...
  • cut (ctrl+x) and paste (ctrl+v) "TROPDIR" folder from update 01.80 to "TROPDIR" from update 01.70..."overwrite all" if asked...
  • cut (ctrl+x) and paste (ctrl+v) "USRDIR" folder from update 01.90 to "USRDIR" from update 01.70..."overwrite all" if asked...
  • cut (ctrl+x) and paste (ctrl+v) "TROPDIR" folder from update 01.90 to "TROPDIR" from update 01.70..."overwrite all" if asked...
  • cut (ctrl+x) and paste (ctrl+v) "USRDIR" folder from update 01.70 to "USRDIR" from game (inside the "PS3_GAME" folder)..."overwrite all" if asked...
  • cut (ctrl+x) and paste (ctrl+v) "TROPDIR" folder from update 01.70 to "TROPDIR" from game (inside the "PS3_GAME" folder)..."overwrite all" if asked...
  • using a hex editor open PARAMS.SFO inside game folder ("PS3_GAME\PARAMS.SFO")...
  • at offset 0x14F change 0x30 to 0x39 and save it...
  • at offset 0x158 change 0x44 to 0x48 and save it...
  • rename the "PS3_GAME" folder to "BLES00455"...
  • inject the "BLES00455" folder in your 4.81 ofw backup...
  • restore the backup and start the play... enjoy...

No, other games may use similar 'exclusive' methods but that guide has mods and offsets specifically for [BLES00455] Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box that those on 4.81 OFW can try.

*sigh* I just woke up to realise that my backup finished installing. Sadly none of the games work.

Grand Theft Auto V (Russian site's release - Asks for the disc)
Watch_Dogs (Russian site's release - Asks for the disc)
Need for Speed Carbon (Has no updates, so i did not convert anything just put the game folder into my backup retailer - 80029530)
Midnight Club Los Angeles (Also had no updates, just injected as NFSC above - 80029530)
Skate 3 (Asks for the disc)
Skate 2 (I'm not sure if it was asking for the disc or returning 80029530 because after i installed the update the game start icon became misssing. If you're wondering it didn't work before installing the update)
Call of Juarez: Bound In Blood (Starts but gets stuck on a black screen. Doesn't hang the console but if you try to exit the game using the PS button and "Quit Game" the console beeps a couple times and restarts)

*sigh* I just woke up to realise that my backup finished installing. Sadly none of the games work.

Grand Theft Auto V (Russian site's release - Asks for the disc)
Watch_Dogs (Russian site's release - Asks for the disc)
Need for Speed Carbon (Has no updates, so i did not convert anything just put the game folder into my backup retailer - 80029530)
Midnight Club Los Angeles (Also had no updates, just injected as NFSC above - 80029530)
Skate 3 (Asks for the disc)
Skate 2 (I'm not sure if it was asking for the disc or returning 80029530 because after i installed the update the game start icon became misssing. If you're wondering it didn't work before installing the update)
Call of Juarez: Bound In Blood (Starts but gets stuck on a black screen. Doesn't hang the console but if you try to exit the game using the PS button and "Quit Game" the console beeps a couple times and restarts)

Russians games don't work, because they think that changing the game itself and not the PARAM.SFO will work. All mentioned games are BLES/BLUS on the PARAM.SFO. Try by putting NPEB/NPUB, or by going from DG to HG, or (if they don't work) by putting the game ID and finish it with GAME.

I'm trying this method right now but at offset 0x147 for me is 0x53. I'm using H x D.
  • at offset 0x147 change 0x30 to 0x39 and save it..
I edited 0x14F.

Sorry for the double reply but i just wanted to confirm this method worked. I think i've done this before without success but it works now. So thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back