Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter LightningMods       Start date Jan 26, 2017 at 1:42 AM       2      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today shadowdra126 posted on Reddit that Bethesda confirmed sci-fi horror game Prey will be released on May 5, 2017 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC platforms with some gameplay trailer videos below! :alien:

To quote: According to this weeks GameStop ad, the game will be coming out in May. It also mentioned the first pre-order bonus.

Prey Pre-Order PS4 Bonus

Pre-order Prey now to receive the exclusive Cosmonaut Shotgun Pack!

Pre-order Prey to receive the exclusive Cosmonaut Shotgun Pack, which includes the Yu family's heirloom Margrave shotgun and tools to fight threats aboard Talos I: 3 Neuromods you can spend to acquire new abilities, 2 Medkits, a Fabrication plan to create Shotgun Ammo, a starter kit for building tools and weapons, and a unique upgrade to help you preserve your limited resources.

Prey – Official Gameplay Trailer
Prey – Gameplay Trailer #2 (5 months after the first)
Bethesda Reveals Prey Release Date of May 5th, PS4 Trailer Videos.jpg

Comments

Cheers for the news @LightningMods, not a huge fan of horror games myself but I know many people are... if I want the crap scared outta me I'll just turn on the news. :-D

PS: I did get the crap scared outta me today actually, got an unexpected LOUD KNOCKING on the door... luckily it turned out to just be a bible thumper so I yelled out "Jesus Christ!" and sent them on their way. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back