Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter mastertcs       10      
Status
Not open for further replies.
You would most likely want the latest Rebug REX (Retail) version from their site named 'REBUG 4.80.1 REX EDITION' if you scroll all the way to the bottom here: http://rebug.me/official-rebug-4-80-1-cobra-7-3-toolbox-2-02-10-may-2016/

As for installation, in summary:
  • Download the .zip archive, then from the link inside download the PUP file.
  • Verify the hash: cb75654175c8c42f8bed8b1a73bcad1b
  • Rename the PUP to PS3UPDAT.PUP and put it on your FAT32 formatted flash drive in PS3\UPDATE
  • Go to 'System Update' and 'Update via Storage Media' to install it.
Also ensure there is no game disc mounted or in the PS3 drive prior to following the steps above, and (obviously) don't 'Update via Internet' as that would install Sony's OFW not Rebug CFW. ;)
Thanks a lot for giving me advice for a newbee like me. I'll try it right way
Just one to say thanks for all the help I got to make artemis work for me. I just found out a way to make it work. First I installed the newest rebug then I install webman. Then after that I found out it still blackscreen when loading game from multimen. but if I load the codes then load the game using webman artemis will work. Its still black screens when I quit the game so I just choose the option to turn of system hope that does not ruin my system. So once again I want to say thanks to the community for helping me.

next on list to learn
1. edit save files
2. make pkg
3.get Uncharted 3 and vanquish to run.

I'll search the forum before I create a new tread. So once again thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back