Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter Ghost06       43      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Linux, Linux, Linux.... Linux.... Guys, orbis is isn't Linux, it's based on freebsd 9.0. so you need to start looking for those, these all doesn't work
the PS4 uses the same calling convention as Linux
FreeBSD and linux are both unix like operating systems.
Get your facts straight :unsure:

So many ways to root PS4. All you do guys is just waiting....why? PS4 can be rooted even with basic developer skills. If somebody can't, just go to school and learn something. But if you do it just for the free games.. it will never happen. Sorry for my bad english, Eastern Europe here ;)

So many ways to root PS4. All you do guys is just waiting....why? PS4 can be rooted even with basic developer skills. If somebody can't, just go to school and learn something. But if you do it just for the free games.. it will never happen. Sorry for my bad english, Eastern Europe here ;)
Why don't you do it then?

My man, don't want to be rude. But he said the bug was introduced in FreeBSD 10. So it's non-existant in <10
i read somewhere before i found that and it said 9.0, might've been somewhere else but still worth looking at even then.

Also it says the bug was introduced in 2013 after a faulty commit, that's why i posted it tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back