Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter Ghost06       43      
Status
Not open for further replies.
do you know what your talking about "flash Main is nor" + to even get anything you need SAMU access "and good luck to even trying to access that"

all dumps are all the same just changed offsets :p
Truthfully not completely, im not skilled in that area, im more skilled in Glitching software and finding bugs, But hay im learning ;)

all though for about 2 years I have been able to pull the Hdd out of the Ps4 WHILE its runing with out it shuting down, as far as I know I can stop the reading of the hdd to ps4 and thus do glitchs in games depending on how the game engine built the game, also with this im able to hotswap hdd's on the same firmware, im also able to clone a ps4 harddrive and clone partitions...

now I have not publicly released how to do the hdd thing mainly beacuse sony will jump on it like a fresh pie in a window =p and its not really a big thing that can take the ps4 out of jail, though im still expirementing with it, if I can trick the ps4 into thinking the hotswap hdd is on the same firmware then that would get me out of jail beacuse I do have a 1.76 ps4 :p

but I think even cloneing partitions instead of cloneing the whole harddrive still will not work right, because I think when the ps4 boots it reads every dev partition and if one says 4.50 and another says 1.76 it will shut down, I have tried this and it gave me a sony sign for a while then shutdown, so all in all the ps4 hung up.. but also maybe I need to swap the RIGHT partition out :p

I dont know... but even though im not able to code yet im glad im able to glitch this much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back