Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter Ghost06       43      
Status
Not open for further replies.
And what if I did it? I have to explain to you or someone else ? Keep looking at CVE's ....and wait for someone to release something for free.

Because all of you guys do it wrong way. Why everyone posted cve's webkit exploits and more more....? If you know what you are doing, you know where to look at. PUBLIC HINTS are not welcomed. Its already known 1.76 its ok. There is compiled payload to gain root access. All you guys make it harder for later firmwares...

200$ dollars for someone who can be sued for thousands ? hahahahahahah

If you are referring to my post with 200$ you should have noted that its hypothetical. There are more than 200 users here and they can give more than 1$ each.

There is no "wrong way".. It's either this way or no way at all. If it was really all that easy we could use the 1.76 exploit on all newer firmwares. But that's where patches come in, so we can't.

We all have to start from scratch after patches even if we have a way to execute code. Also the payload isn't compiled, its pretty much just source code running through a browser. If it were compiled we'd need a shell which we can't get. Be cool if we could just get a userland shell as that would help immensely!!

For all: I had an idea which probably is stupid but, what if we were to make a shell for userland through webkit? Hehe

I thought this only goes up to 3.55? What we need is the Nor dump... like a unpatchable way of Dumping it. I have found this before but I did not really understand it, I can somewhat understand code but do not have the skills to make code, and No... Google collects searchs like a bubble =p I use DuckDuckgo. Also....

Im not really sure what this is but maybe it can be of use? And also this other site that I used duckduckgo to find while diging deep into the web for crazy hacking sites, well here you go, also fallow him on twitter beacuse sometimes he posts his stuff there and not the site.

I think the github is a cve searcher??

https://github.com/future-architect/vuls

http://siph0n.in/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back