Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter kallek       0      
Status
Not open for further replies.

kallek

Contributor
Verified
I have played through the campaign of Far Cry 6 using the Duplex release 1.06. According to the nfo it is CUSA15778. I installed CUSA15717 (version 1.10) with the new DLC and I now have two versions of the game on the PS4 menu.

Both games seem to use the same CUSA15717 folder for savegames though. When I started the new CUSA15717 1.10 version it found a save, but it told me it was corrupt and deleted it. I then started the old CUSA15778 version and the save was gone.

I have a backup of the save on a USB and I restored it and can load the save on the old version, but now when I start the new CUSA15717 version it gives me an error and I can't even get to the start menu of the game. The save works fine one the old version after restoring it from backup.

I tried to delete the save from the PS4 menu and it tells me that both version is using the save. After deleting it I still can't start the new version without getting a save file error.

If I use Apollo save manager to look at the save data there are two types of save game data. One file for the campaign data and two files for the user profile data. When I delete the save from the PS4 menu all Far Cry 6 Data disappear in Apollo as expected.

I don't understand what is going on. How come two versions of the game are using the same save folder? Is there a way of converting the save to use with the new version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back