Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter Endracion       1      
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endracion

Contributor
Verified
Hello, I know it's possible to active offline accounts and transfer saves from one JB console to another with the use of Apollo.

Is there however a way to transfer the already activated account and everything that goes with it (saves, trophies, games played, etc) from one console to another?

And if not, is it best to just create and offline account on the second PS4 and just transfer saves and trophies back to the original on the first PS4?

Thanks for any further explanation.

Solution
I can't say what is best, but I can tell you what I just did. I too just went from a slim to a Pro.

I grabbed my acct ID from PSN then converted to so I could activate the PS4 Pro via Apollo. It worked. Now I copied all my saves from the Slim to the Pro via Apollo. I still had to resign the save files but it worked anyways.

I did try using my saves when the Pro wasn't activated and I wasn't having much luck. So in the end I just activated it with the same acct ID as the slim.

Also Apollo will tell you the account ID of the saves from your slim, so it should be easier to grab there vs going online like I did on my computer.

Trophies and games played stuff I don't know how to transfer. I just wanted to make sure the saves worked.
I can't say what is best, but I can tell you what I just did. I too just went from a slim to a Pro.

I grabbed my acct ID from PSN then converted to so I could activate the PS4 Pro via Apollo. It worked. Now I copied all my saves from the Slim to the Pro via Apollo. I still had to resign the save files but it worked anyways.

I did try using my saves when the Pro wasn't activated and I wasn't having much luck. So in the end I just activated it with the same acct ID as the slim.

Also Apollo will tell you the account ID of the saves from your slim, so it should be easier to grab there vs going online like I did on my computer.

Trophies and games played stuff I don't know how to transfer. I just wanted to make sure the saves worked.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back