Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his PS2 Emulators for Mast1c0re Exploit on PS4 & PS5 and Saturn2PS4 v1.1 to Create Saturn PS4 FPKGs, homebrew developer @Markus95 (aka @Kus00095) released via Twitter a pair of RetroArch PS2 for Mast1c0re PS4 / PS5 1-click utilities for Windows to create emulator packs for both Jailbroken PS4 consoles (PS4 5.05 / 6.72 / 9.00) in the PS4Scene alongside PS4 9.00+ and PS5 6.50 consoles in the PS5Scene via the previously released Mast1c0re Exploit. 🕹️

Download: Retroarch_PS2_on_PS4.rar (39.18 MB) / Retroarch_PS2_for_Mast1c0re_PS4-PS5.rar (39.18 MB) / Markus00095's PayPal Page <3

From his initial article on Logic-Sunrise.com, roughly translated: [PS4] Create emulator FPKG in one click

Here is a small program that will make it easier for you to create FPKG PS4, so that you can play your retro emulators on your PS4 5.05/6.72 and 9.00.

Indeed, thanks to this small GUI (still in batch) it will be very very simple for you to create an emulator FPKG for your PS4, a simple click on the desired emulator and everything will be done automatically, just wait... I can't make it easier ^^

In one click, you can therefore create an FPKG including a GameBoy - Color, Nes, Snes, GameGear, Master System, Megadrive, Atari 800, Lynx, WonderSwam, NeoGeo Pocket emulator, or an all-in-one retroarch including all the aforementioned emulators.

Only one thing to copy/paste your ROMs into the Games folder, then click on the desired emulator, nothing else...

:alert: Attention !!! Before the first launch of the .bat you will have to set imgburn so that it creates the PS2 iSO for your future FPKG, without this setting, the emulator will not find your ROMs once launched on your PS4... This manipulation does not is to be done only once before the first launch of the .bat.
  • Launch imgburn.exe in the tools/ folder
  • Select Create image file from files/folders
  • Then the Advanced tab
  • Then the Restrictions tab
  • And select well Level 2 - 31 characters
  • Close ImgBurn
  • Here it is well configured...
Create Emulator FPKGs for PS4 PS5 Mast1c0re Exploit in 1-Click by Markus95 2.png

Tutorial:
  • Copy/paste your ROMs in the Games/ folder
  • Click on the emulator of your ROMs
  • Wait
  • Install the FPKG on your PS4
  • Play
⬆️ And from his additional update on Logic-Sunrise.com, roughly translated: [PS4/PS5] One Click Emulator for PS5 and PS4 9.00+ (Mast1c0re)

Developed at the base, here is the PS5/PS4 9.00+ version of my one-click emulator creation tools, having the same function as the one recently released for PS4 Jailbreak.

Thanks to this small GUI (still in batch) it will be very very simple for you to create a retro emulator PS2 iSO for your PS5 6.50 and PS4 9.00+ using the Mast1c0re hack, a simple click on the desired emulator and all will be done automatically, just wait... I can't make it simpler ^^

So you can in one click create an iSO for Mast1c0re including a GameBoy emulator - Color, Nes, Snes, GameGear, Master System, Megadrive, Atari 800, Lynx, WonderSwam or NeoGeo Pocket.

Only one thing to copy/paste your ROMs into the Games folder, then click on the desired emulator, nothing else...

:alert: Attention !!! Before the first launch of the .bat you will have to set imgburn so that it creates the PS2 iSO for your future FPKG, without this setting, the emulator will not find your ROMs once launched on your PS4... This manipulation does not is to be done only once before the first launch of the .bat.
  • Launch imgburn.exe in the tools/ folder
  • Select Create image file from files/folders
  • Then the Advanced tab
  • Then the Restrictions tab
  • And select well Level 2 - 31 characters
  • Close ImgBurn
  • Here it is well configured...
Create Emulator FPKGs for PS4 PS5 Mast1c0re Exploit in 1-Click by Markus95 2.png

Tutorial:
  • Copy/paste your ROMs in the Games/ folder
  • Click on the emulator of your ROMs
  • Wait
  • Launch the iSO obtained with the Mast1c0re method
  • Play
Retroarch PS2 on PS4 Jailbreak (Blue) and PS5 6.50 PS4 9.00+ (White) via Markus-ky8jc
Create Emulator FPKGs for PS4 PS5 Mast1c0re Exploit in 1-Click by Markus95.png

Comments

I've followed the instructions for PS4 FW 9.00. It says succeeded but I can't find the FPKG anywhere.

Any help would be greatfully received :)

awesome, this should help out people whom are using the mast1core exploit. i unfortunatley havent used it yet however i believe this is a great step forward to people utilizing many old gen roms on their JB/non JB consoles. good job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back