Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter KINGLILBO509       Start date Nov 11, 2021 at 9:09 AM       24      
Status
Not open for further replies.
After the nice feedback from my Trippy Gamer PS4 Theme PKG, I (@KINGLILBO509 aka F1R3xS1NN3R on Github) invite everyone in the PS4Scene to check out my new Customized Christmas Dynamic PS4 Theme PKG that I randomly made while working on (figuring out how to make) Dynamic PS4 Themes for some early holiday cheer. ☃️

Download: UP0001-CUSA74563_00-PSTCTHEME0100000-A0000-V0200.pkg / GIT

A better one will be coming soon, as I've put a lot of thought and work into these upcoming PlayStation 4 themes.

Also if anyone would like to lend a hand building PS4 Dynamic Themes I need help with XML and MDX files... but until then I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY AMAZING PEOPLE!
Customized Christmas Dynamic PS4 Theme PKG by F1R3xS1NN3R.png

Comments

it's ok, but every time i open ps4, the theme disappear, and i must do the JB, and installed again. i do something wrong?

by "installed again" i was mean select the installed theme again

Sorry for my bad english!

Thank you! Looks great in december! 👍👍

@spirosvii
Every time you load the exploit on boot you should change the theme in settings into Christmas. Every time you restart or boot you run the exploit en then you need to change theme. In restmode it does not change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back