Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Announcements       Thread starter racer0018       8      
Status
Not open for further replies.

racer0018

Contributor
With lots of people here at the site, there has to be some car people's here. I had a chance this year at a car show in Detroit to see the new Ford GT and let me tell you this car is bad. I have always been a Ford fan so it's no shock to anyone around me that I like the new GT and mustangs. But my dream car is one of three.

1968 Mustang Gt500kr
1966 Shelby Cobra
2005 Ford GT

I love these cars, the styling of them and the performance of them as well. I can't list the 2018 Ford GT because they are out yet for the public to buy. but that would be on the list. almost made the list for me was the 1968 GT350 and the brand new gt350 mustangs.

I love those cars. My 1st car was a 1976 Mustang Cobra 2 with a 302 boss in it. Blue and White 4 speed. The growing up I had a 1989 Taurus SHO, 5 speed, sliver. different cams, racing chip and a super charger. it was good for about 360hp at the front wheels.

Anyway gear heads let's hear some your dream cars. thanks

What about EU cars like BMW 7 series , mercedes S class/McLaren , koenigsegg (god only knows how to write this properly) , Porsche , and much more :p

haha its nice man ... my favorite cars are muscle form so the list u mention above are nice to meh except ford gt ofc lol

but I like Dodge charger 1969/70 ... great power engine and good acceleration imho :p

I like the old 67 to 74 ford broncos as well a lot. Never had one but always wanted one of them. now it seems like the price of them are going up everyday because people are starting to collect them more and more. I have always been a fan of the muscle cars and American made cars. The European cars are cool but for me it's always been American cars. I like the sound of those big v8s under the hood. The sports cars from over the ocean have a different sound to them. thanks

I would probably buy " BMW 750d iL " and chiptuned that would be ~1200Nm of torque from very bottom rpm range, and ~500-600HP ;) it eats muscle cars for lunch :ROFLMAO: , drive it self , self park with press of a button , but hey for ~250k euro it should suck your coock as well sadly it was not included :ROFLMAO:

I would probably buy " BMW 750d iL " and chiptuned that would be ~1200Nm of torque from very bottom rpm range, and ~500-600HP ;) it eats muscle cars for lunch :ROFLMAO: , drive it self , self park with press of a button , but hey for ~250k euro it should suck your coock as well sadly it was not included :ROFLMAO:

The older cars are not really about speed but more about looks and what they sound like. But now that you brought it up, if you want self parking then the BMW is for you. But if you want pure horsepower, then well the American muscle is the way to go.

Let's do the math, for 250k you can build an v8 powered car that would eat the BMW for lunch and go looking for a Ferrari to eat. Take the Mustang gt350r that just came out last year. v8 voodoo engine, and corners like a dream. Take the lap time at Nurburgring of 7.32 and that puts it at 37th of the fastest lap ever recorded at that place. Not bad but still room for improvement there.

Think about giving the Mustang more HP with a turbo charger or a super charger. That would give the Mustang almost 800bhp and then take into consideration that the Mustang corners with the best of them. Before American cars were known for straight line speed and not really known for turning. Now those days are over, the American cars are now turning like they are on rails and have the horsepower to make it a great group of cars.

Take the Mustang Gt350r for less than 70k and then stick around 50k into that car and you will have a bad ass car that will eat a BMW for lunch and knock on the door of a lot other really fast cars. But it wont park itself. Lol. The point being is that times are changing and with it the cars are changing. It takes a car more than just straight speed like American cars use to be.

These cars are getting more and more advanced as time goes by, the classic cars are more about the sound and look of them then speed. You buy old cars because they are the love of cars with the sound of a beast under the hood. My favorite cars are classics and I love that are so plain and anyone can open the hood and work on them and not worry about having a computer next to you to read the computer inside of the car.

The older cars are not really about speed but more about looks and what they sound like. But now that you brought it up, if you want self parking then the BMW is for you. But if you want pure horsepower, then well the American muscle is the way to go.

Let's do the math, for 250k you can build an v8 powered car that would eat the BMW for lunch and go looking for a Ferrari to eat. Take the Mustang gt350r that just came out last year. v8 voodoo engine, and corners like a dream. Take the lap time at Nurburgring of 7.32 and that puts it at 37th of the fastest lap ever recorded at that place. Not bad but still room for improvement there.

Think about giving the Mustang more HP with a turbo charger or a super charger. That would give the Mustang almost 800bhp and then take into consideration that the Mustang corners with the best of them. Before American cars were known for straight line speed and not really known for turning. Now those days are over, the American cars are now turning like they are on rails and have the horsepower to make it a great group of cars.

Take the Mustang Gt350r for less than 70k and then stick around 50k into that car and you will have a bad ass car that will eat a BMW for lunch and knock on the door of a lot other really fast cars. But it wont park itself. Lol. The point being is that times are changing and with it the cars are changing. It takes a car more than just straight speed like American cars use to be.

These cars are getting more and more advanced as time goes by, the classic cars are more about the sound and look of them then speed. You buy old cars because they are the love of cars with the sound of a beast under the hood. My favorite cars are classics and I love that are so plain and anyone can open the hood and work on them and not worry about having a computer next to you to read the computer inside of the car.
Dream on , not a hope there :p new 7series have 4.5s to 60mph stock, after tune will do under ~3.2s that's near F1 time :p good luck on beating that, besides it's diesel so after tune max torque is from ~1500rpm and if you be in car industry you would know that torque is that magical thing that pulls car ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back