Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter matt30       3      
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt30

Contributor
Hi everyone, i have got a question i need to ask right i am on 7.55 exploit firmware trying to backup to an external hard drive these ps4 games:
  • MARVEL SPIDER MAN
  • IRON MAN VR
  • SHADOW OF TOMB RAIDER (the normal one and limited edition one tried both)
  • CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS COLD WAR CUSA 24993
  • THE LAST OF US PART 2 CUSA 10249
right and what happens is when i go to dump the call of duty one it stays at 99 percent.

when i go to dump the last of us part 2 that game stays at 77 percent.

when i go to dump the shadow of tomb raider the normal one that stays at 71 percent.

i have also tried the limited edition one of the game and that one stays at the same 71 percent 71.

when i go to dump iron man vr that goes up to about 70 percent then stays at that.

when i go to dump the marvel spider man that one stays at about 70 percent.

none of theses ps4 games i can dump to external hard drive. i know they get dumped online but how cos they stay at those percent for me. other ps4 games i am able to dump but not these ones.

is there a fix or way around this? i need help with this problem.

Solution
@matt30
some games requires additional language to be installed, so you need to find out what language your game supports. ;)

1- change your ps4 language to match the one on game.
2- start your game and wait till the language is installed.
3- quit the game change your ps4 language to next supported language by your game.
you need to repeat step 1 to 3 until there is no more language to be installed then try to dump it again.

or you can try this method by Arczi
Run the FTP payload and look for the following directory
/system_data/playgo/CUSAXXXX/bdcopy.pbm
Rename bdcopy.pbm to bdcopy.pbm.bak and then run the dumper again
@matt30
some games requires additional language to be installed, so you need to find out what language your game supports. ;)

1- change your ps4 language to match the one on game.
2- start your game and wait till the language is installed.
3- quit the game change your ps4 language to next supported language by your game.
you need to repeat step 1 to 3 until there is no more language to be installed then try to dump it again.

or you can try this method by Arczi
Run the FTP payload and look for the following directory
/system_data/playgo/CUSAXXXX/bdcopy.pbm
Rename bdcopy.pbm to bdcopy.pbm.bak and then run the dumper again

Solution
Hi, @hejran7 could I please for your cheat file for CUSA02320, i'm trying mod my files in 02344, but I only can do that in Uncharted 1, the rest is hard. Please for help, thanks.

Your trainer only works in Task Viewer for me. My game is CUSA02344.

I've had great success with the method by Arczi, however modified somewhat.

Start the game and minimize as you would when dumping ... then run the FTP payload and look for the directory so you can access bdcopy.pbm. If you modify the file before starting the game, bdcopy.pbm will be recreated when you start the game to dump.

Go to the folder mentioned:
/system_data/playgo/CUSAXXXX/

Now delete the bdcopy.pbm instead of renaming it.

Run the dumper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back