Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today @Codsworth let us know about an ESP Host project he's been working on, and shared a guide on a simple way to serve PS4 payloads using the ESP8266 Wifi Module board with at least 4 MB flash. ;)

Download: esphost.bin / esphostmulti.bin / esphostmulti405.bin / GIT

Here's all the details from the README.md: ESP Host

Today I show you a simple way to serve payload using the ESP8266.

Benefits of using the ESP8266:
  • Extremely low cost hardware, available worldwide
  • Ability to run 24/7 via USB, self-hosted payload, no external apps or programs required
  • Completely block all updates
  • No need for custom DNS server or settings, features automatic redirect
  • Easy to program and update via USB
  • Very low power consumption
Requirements:
Payloads included in esphost.bin
  • VORTEX HEN 1.4
Payloads included in esphostmulti.bin
  • HEN
  • HEN+VR
  • FTP
  • DUMPER
  • BACKUP
https://github.com/pearlxcore/ps4-playground-455

Instructions:

Flash esphost.bin using the following command:
Code:
sudo esptool.py --port /dev/ttyUSB0 write_flash 0x00000 0x400000 ./esphost.bin
  • After flashing completes, connect to "PS4-WIFI" using "easy setting" then go to [Settings] > [User Guide]
NOTE: Windows users must use the appropriate com port when flashing with esptool.py

NOTE2: Users can optionally flash using the GUI version of ESPTool

Compatible boards:

These are the most popular ESP8266 boards, but any esp8266 with 4M flash or larger will work.
Updates (via Codsworth)
  • More stable payloads , no memory errors or reloading pages
  • Updated esp-host to include payloads from ps4-playground
  • Added file compression - save space and serve payloads quickly.
  • Upgraded payload index to a better design thanks to pearlxcore
To-Do
  • Add ability to upload files/payloads
Notice and credits

Credit should be given to original authors of payloads - you know who you are.

How to run PS4 exploit offline using ESP-12E (ESP8266)
PS4 with ESP8266 7 seconds for the hen + playground
ESP Host Serve PS4 Payloads Using the ESP8266 Guide by Codsworth.jpg

Comments

I'm using ps4 pro and fw 4.05. I havent any problem if using alazif server from computer, but with this my ps4 freeze once per day kernel panic. My question is why this happen and is it possible that someone rewrite payload 4.05 to work nice with ESP8266.

Problem is here believe me, and it is not normal that 4.05 exploit working every second time... Frustrating, alazif server working without any problem, about 20 times without kernel panic, and it is much faster, click and done. With ESP there is couple secconds, browser bars starting and not finishing...Is it possible to rewrite 405bin to work like alazif server?

I doubt that somebody will do that. Firstly because most of devs and users have switched to 4.55 already. Secondly there seems that ESP is not so powerful to work properly as we are used to via PC or Android. I have 4.55 and use c0d3m4st4 ESP bin file (also works for 4.05 if you are interested) and even though he is a good coder and also willing to help, seems that it is not possible to make it working properly.

I found out that the best way how to use it is to either firstly run Specter only, then HEN or to use xvortex HEN but from older webkit which causes more memory errors but it is stable and no kernel panics. I think that 4.05 causes more kernel panics than 4.55. That is the reason why I switched to 4.55. Only one kernel panic since I have updated, about two-three weeks ago and that kernel panic occurred only when I tried unstable HolyGrail.

@pearlxcore,
hi kid, beginner hacker, don't you arrogance, you just can make playground but your style like PS3 dev hack , amazing LOL

don't slander me, you are still amateur, a kid who always want to be appreciated, fantastic LOL

@ikhsaint
Ahole, if you would have based on the work of pearlxcore to simply create your own playground no worries, but you make money with his work and withdrawing credit and add your name, I do not agree!

8D024J3.png

This is the reason I did not release my source code. I don't want people like @ikhsaint using it for profit!

Shame on you for taking others work without credit or permission!

In the screen i see your username, nothing more modified in playground.

Here is the credits???!

I will stop answering you, I will not waste more time answering a ahole like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back