Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter Ploosh       1      
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ploosh

Contributor
Verified
Hi folks,

Can anyone help me with my issue. I have two ps4 first one ofw 11.00 and second jb 9.0

On first console I have some digital psn games on external hard drive. When I plug this drive in to second ps4 with lower firemware it wailing for console fw upgrade.

Is there any chance to use external hard drive and activate my account on jb/lower fw ps4 to play my games? Or this is pointless to even try.

Thanks for answer

Solution
If you don't update the system software, you won't be able to sign in with your account. But you can create a local user and then activate it offline using Apollo Save Tool (User Tools > Activate PS4 Accounts).

You cannot run your digital retail games without license files, and if the game require a higher system software version.
If you don't update the system software, you won't be able to sign in with your account. But you can create a local user and then activate it offline using Apollo Save Tool (User Tools > Activate PS4 Accounts).

You cannot run your digital retail games without license files, and if the game require a higher system software version.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back