Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS5 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 4, 2024 at 4:03 PM       15      
Shortly behind PlayStation's State of Play last week, Sony announced yet another State of Play event is scheduled for this February 6th spotlighting an extended look at Square Enix's anticipated sequel in the Final Fantasy VII Remake project Final Fantasy VII Rebirth. ⚔️

To quote from PlayStation Studios Head Hermen Hulst via PlayStation Blog on this latest PS5 News update:

There's more State of Play on the way! Tune in next Tuesday, February 6 at 3:30pm PT / 11:30pm GMT for an extended look at Final Fantasy VII Rebirth.

See you Tuesday on YouTube, Twitch, and TikTok.

⬆️ Update: From Square Enix Marketing & PR Yuri Mikami via PS Blog, to quote:

The footage from State of Play also reveals plenty of other content that we didn’t cover in this blog, so it’s definitely worth a watch. And if this piqued your interest, we hope you’ll experience the new and expanded world of Final Fantasy VII in the demo, released today:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth Demo Extended Look at Next PlayStation State of Play.png

It’s not long now until the release of Final Fantasy VII Rebirth on Thursday February 29. We’re so excited to be able to get this game into your hands and for you to play the game for yourselves!

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth - State of Play | PS5 Games
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth Extended Look at Next PlayStation State of Play.png

Comments

The remake is so far from the original game, while I do like the change they made with the remake and rebirth, I treat them as a different game, I still prefer the og psx version though lol.

Final Fantasy on PlayStation was my favourite game. In that time cut scenes were amazing. Why nobody wants to create the same type of RPG (turn-based) but with modern graphics?

BTW did someone hear something about Chrono Cross Remake?

Back