Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today PlayStation 4 developer @XVortex kicked us out of the kitchen by announcing that his PKG Kitchen is no longer needed, and introduced his latest GP4 Generator all-in-one utility called GenGP4 which combined with the FTP server is everything you need to dump PlayStation 4 games including a more reliable tree-decrypting method alongside shorter instructions below! :D

Download: gengp4.exe / gengp4.zip (641 KB) / ps4-dumper.bin / GIT

To quote: "No more .pkg extraction, .pfs extraction, file merging etc. FTP server dumps the game to HDD folder, then gp4gen sanitizes this folder and generates the .gp4."
GP4Gen (Replaces PKG Kitchen) by XVortex, PS4 FTP via Webpage.jpg

To quote from @XVortex's condensed guide on using GenGP4:

1) Turn on the console, insert disc (or run psn title), install all game patches;
2) Plug-in the USB stick, run the ps4-dumper payload (.bin or standalone);
3) Run your game, make sure to get main menu, minimize game (PS Button);
4) Wait till completion. When the process is finished the lights stop blinking
and console will shutdown automatically (it is normal, not a panic shutdown);
5) Turn on your console, remove disc, uninstall the game (for further testing);
6) On PC: Plug-in the USB Stick, then open gengp4.exe, point into CUSAxxxxx dir
and press Generate .GP4, You should get the 'Done.', then press Save .GP4;
7) Open .gp4 in the orbis-pub-gen and build .pkg file
(You can get the orbis-pub-gen tool via PKG_Fake_Generator);
8) Run PS4HEN payload, install and test your .pkg;
9) Enjoy.

GenGP4 (Replaces PKG Kitchen) by XVortex, PS4 FTP via Webpage.jpg

Comments

Hello guys I have tried to dump GTA V with 1.21 update (4.05) Dump done and installation work but when i launh the game.. have error at 90% of loading Story .. i have apply fix of trophy but is same thing... why? how i can fix it?

@XVortex : i have this error when i want to open a .gp4 for Black OPS III on Fake PKG Generator :
"[Error] Format of the project file is not valid. (invalid attribute value type="User-defined Scenario #17")"

Game ID : CUSA02624

Hello I have a question:
Plug-in the USB stick, run the ps4-dumper payload (.bin or standalone);

1) Will an ordinary external HDD work (exFat of course)
2) how exactly to "run" the ps4-dumper payload??

I have CoD Infinite Warfare and I want to make PKG and upload it here!

And another question: how to install game patches if I'm not allowed to connect the console to the Internet? All Sony domains are apparently blocked in my router to prevent updates?

Well I started dumping Infinite Warfare to an external exFAT drive, lets see how this goes.
Drive LEDs are flashing, drive is spinning....
CAn someone please set up an FTP server so I can upload the dumped file? I don't have Real IP so I cannot create and seed torrent initially.

It's gonna take ages.....
anyway an update (Direct paste from shoutbox)10:21 PM -

I have 65 gigs of files dumped on the HDD?? I guess all should be fine? screenshot incoming
The 'Complete' file's size is zero, is this ok?

OK, some more progress:
DONE!!!

OK but I have no clue how to generate the PKG file, can someone point me in the right direction??? Where is this "orbis" tool?

UPDATE:
I am using this.

UPDATE: FAIL. It seems I have done something wrong again. I will start all over again later.

Do I need to first use the idc payload before using 'ps4-dumper.bin'?????

SigobaraIgopipa

1- the size is ok
2- you have to close everything when run the fake PKG tool bcz it takes all ram and CPU from your laptop or desktop
3- if you have an error it's ok just re-run the fake PKG tool and try again
4- I don't know if this works or not but for me i run the fake PKG tool from the C: disk and it has at least 100GB free and i never run anything beside the fake PKG tool

For me i used to have i used to get alot of errors with the fake PKG tool and i think it's bcz that my laptop wasn't able to multitask with it

Hi I'm using gp4 generator always give me an error param. sfo does not exist I'm using the games that are dumped here from time ago that come with 3 folders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back