Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today PlayStation 4 developer @XVortex kicked us out of the kitchen by announcing that his PKG Kitchen is no longer needed, and introduced his latest GP4 Generator all-in-one utility called GenGP4 which combined with the FTP server is everything you need to dump PlayStation 4 games including a more reliable tree-decrypting method alongside shorter instructions below! :D

Download: gengp4.exe / gengp4.zip (641 KB) / ps4-dumper.bin / GIT

To quote: "No more .pkg extraction, .pfs extraction, file merging etc. FTP server dumps the game to HDD folder, then gp4gen sanitizes this folder and generates the .gp4."
GP4Gen (Replaces PKG Kitchen) by XVortex, PS4 FTP via Webpage.jpg

To quote from @XVortex's condensed guide on using GenGP4:

1) Turn on the console, insert disc (or run psn title), install all game patches;
2) Plug-in the USB stick, run the ps4-dumper payload (.bin or standalone);
3) Run your game, make sure to get main menu, minimize game (PS Button);
4) Wait till completion. When the process is finished the lights stop blinking
and console will shutdown automatically (it is normal, not a panic shutdown);
5) Turn on your console, remove disc, uninstall the game (for further testing);
6) On PC: Plug-in the USB Stick, then open gengp4.exe, point into CUSAxxxxx dir
and press Generate .GP4, You should get the 'Done.', then press Save .GP4;
7) Open .gp4 in the orbis-pub-gen and build .pkg file
(You can get the orbis-pub-gen tool via PKG_Fake_Generator);
8) Run PS4HEN payload, install and test your .pkg;
9) Enjoy.

GenGP4 (Replaces PKG Kitchen) by XVortex, PS4 FTP via Webpage.jpg

Comments

This would be great but please try also the old userland.js i provided. I feel like the userland v2 might be your "locked up" problem when pushing ps button. Have you heard of people claiming some games (RE7 as an example) are freezing when using userland v2?

Did you try my short write up (use all of my files and stay in browser until it dumps)? I could live with that if that's the trick.

@Sashka - Sorry for the late reply. New job and being sick is not making that productive. I was able to dump Ratchet & Clank with no issue using userland v2. I did my usual way of running the dumper exploit then starting the game. My USB stick was on the right port. I usually just set it and forget it while it's dumping. I've never had any issues with userland v2 while using for anything. I will have some time to look around a bit more this weekend.

Hi guys, i'm trying to make a working standalone fpkg update 1.23 (4.55) for Call of Duty: Black Ops III but it's CUSA02624 from France and previous method doesn't work on this CUSA

I replaced userdefinied1 by sp and userdefinied2 by mp but now i have this error when building the update pkg:

[Error] Number of Scenarios was changed by the patch/remaster. (1 -> 2) But it is not acceptable.

What do i need to modify in gp4 to make it work ? please help it's for posting it on psxhax

so a few days ago there was a post by somebody in the request section,copying from somebody on discord that supposedly had a method for getting +4.55 software on the PS4 to rip. no body noticed the post apparently, and i personally doubt it,but i still think it is worth a little discussion and someone trying it at least, particularly with the games the guy says were tested by him and work. so here it is:

"Here I will introduce the data extracting method of request software after FW 4.70 which was posted by qeg-kmgamer-lv3 in discord

1. Access and go to exploit there from [4.55] → [Update - Blocker - v 3.2]
2. When successful, you will be notified that FTP and FW spoofing worked in the upper left of the screen, so connect to PS 4 with FTP
3. Insert the disc of the game you want to extract and install.
4. Launch the playroom and make the pfsmnt folder appear in / mnt / sandbox /
5. After accessing the pfsmnt folder, exit the playroom and start the game you want to extract and immediately display the CUSAxxxxx-app 0-nest folder with F 5 consecutive games
6. When the CUSAxxxxx-app 0-nest folder appears, start the game again and click the folder repeatedly
7. When pfs_image.dat comes up, start up the game again and check the timing and DL
I succeeded this with bigger city and climax fighters, but depending on the game it may be impossible due to *** relationship"

External HDD plugged to the right USB input.. i load the dumper, it loads, starts dumping the game.. i see the % progress popups and the PS4 shuts off. But when i plug my external HDD to the PC to use the game dump, its empty! as if nothing has been dumped on it.

Can someone tell me what i am missing or doing wrong? :)

Anyone?... pretty please? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back