Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today PlayStation 4 developer @XVortex kicked us out of the kitchen by announcing that his PKG Kitchen is no longer needed, and introduced his latest GP4 Generator all-in-one utility called GenGP4 which combined with the FTP server is everything you need to dump PlayStation 4 games including a more reliable tree-decrypting method alongside shorter instructions below! :D

Download: gengp4.exe / gengp4.zip (641 KB) / ps4-dumper.bin / GIT

To quote: "No more .pkg extraction, .pfs extraction, file merging etc. FTP server dumps the game to HDD folder, then gp4gen sanitizes this folder and generates the .gp4."
GP4Gen (Replaces PKG Kitchen) by XVortex, PS4 FTP via Webpage.jpg

To quote from @XVortex's condensed guide on using GenGP4:

1) Turn on the console, insert disc (or run psn title), install all game patches;
2) Plug-in the USB stick, run the ps4-dumper payload (.bin or standalone);
3) Run your game, make sure to get main menu, minimize game (PS Button);
4) Wait till completion. When the process is finished the lights stop blinking
and console will shutdown automatically (it is normal, not a panic shutdown);
5) Turn on your console, remove disc, uninstall the game (for further testing);
6) On PC: Plug-in the USB Stick, then open gengp4.exe, point into CUSAxxxxx dir
and press Generate .GP4, You should get the 'Done.', then press Save .GP4;
7) Open .gp4 in the orbis-pub-gen and build .pkg file
(You can get the orbis-pub-gen tool via PKG_Fake_Generator);
8) Run PS4HEN payload, install and test your .pkg;
9) Enjoy.

GenGP4 (Replaces PKG Kitchen) by XVortex, PS4 FTP via Webpage.jpg

Comments

Some problem with @Chronoss09. I describe it better and I attach some captures.

I write here this error when doing a fpkg and know if someone has had it and its solution. Is that in doing so I get an error, there is no param.sfo (files does not exist. (Param.sfo)) and I do not know what to do anymore. I have looked if it is, I have replaced it, I have opened the .gp4 and replaced the param.sfo and everything remains the same. I do not know what else to do. It's the first time that happens to me after doing about 10fpkg. To be more visible, I take two captures.

b9fb9ba51e8451d010e85dd7004dee7eo.png

ec84d4b06c1dec080bb4d7ac1235fe38o.png

@jwooh thanks, I have always used freemium, this happens when formatting my pc, before it did not come out. Do you recommend not use fremium? And use app updated (3.38 Fpkg and 1.8 gengp4)

Yeah, use 3.38 Fpkg and 1.8 gengp4 if you use freemium you might run into a problem later if you try to remarry an update that someone else dumped most likely it will be Paid Standalone Full App.

I know Duxas PS4 patch repackager 7.2.18 doesn't work if your base game is a freemium app and the update is a Paid Standalone Full App.

@jwooh If i right understand, use only Paid Standalone Full App for game and update fpkg?

I had always used fremium and no problem. The third party update issue is not a problem, you can unpack it with orbis-pup-chk and make a new fpkg. But I will use the option you said and no more fremium.

Finally, with the option Paid Standalone Full App there are no problems to put the keystone making the fpkg modifiable? Thanks for the help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back